Conservatives, Let's Remember Who Our Political Enemy Is

Valin

full
Townhall:

David Limbaugh
7/29/11

I hope that as we conservatives traverse these very difficult roads, we will always remember who the political enemy is. Our internecine fighting of late has given President Obama a bit of needed cover for his primary culpability in our nation's budget crisis.

Conservatives seem to be evenly divided on whether or not to support House Speaker John Boehner's budgetary plan to avoid a debt ceiling impasse. But the level of vitriol back and forth is increasing, with one side calling the other "crazy" and the other shouting back "RINOs," or Republicans in name only.

I believe both sides are acting honorably; they mostly agree on goals and disagree on tactics. But it's a bit more complicated than that. They also differ somewhat in their operating assumptions.
(Snip)

The Limit To Foolishness on Television

Hugh Hewitt

7/20/11

The atmosphere in the green room at the Sean Hannity Show was amped up. On ordinary days I will banter with Beckel and talk radio shop with Sean as we both tell Levin stories, a friend of both of ours for years.

But Thursday night was tense. Juan Williams and Ann Coulter weren't yucking it up, but were watching the House maneuvers on Boehner 2.0. Once on set Coulter pushed for passage over Hannity's serious objections, and then Juan and Sean went two pretty heated rounds on the issue of where responsibility lay for the unfolding fiasco.

A truncated Great American Panel followed with Carol M. Swain who has a new book out, Be The People, pollster Pat Caddell, and me.

(Snip)

Click Here For Video