Iranian Officials: This is The Century of a Worldwide Islamic Awakening

Geee

iranian_officials_this_is_the_century_of_a_worldwide_islamic_awakening.html
American Thinker:

The Iranian Supreme Leader, Ali Khamenei, addressing participants in Tehran's 28th International Holy Quran Contests, said on Tuesday that the revolutions and popular uprisings sweeping the Middle East and North Africa show that God definitely fulfills His promises. He further emphasized that the regional nations' uprisings are a "clear indication of the fact that Allah's promises mentioned in the Holy Quran are definitely materialized."
Khamenei then declared the Holy Quran as "the most important means and factor of unity, honor and dignity, and power for the Islamic Ummah (community), adding that lack of belief in Quranic concepts and divine promises "has practically prevented unity, honor and dignity, power and mightiness of the Islamic Ummah."

Then on Wednesday, July 6th, the Iranian Supreme Leader's Advisor for Military Affairs, Major General Yahya Rahim Safavi, the ex-chief commander of the Guards, stated that the Muslim states' main share in control over the world's vital energy corridors has provided Islamic nations with an excellent chance to control the world economy. He reminded the Islamic nations that their rich energy resources are their source of power, giving Muslims the capability to control the world economy.

Safavi further elaborated that "[a]bout 80 percent of the world trade is done through sea voyage and cargo fleets and these fleets of cargo ships will pass through the world's strategic straits. Meantime, Islamic countries are located on both sides of these strategic bottlenecks, which we call 'compulsory passages.' Thus it can be said that Muslim states can come into control of the world economy." He added that the same case is true even with military issues such as in the 2003 invasion of Iraq, when the U.S. dispatched over 200,000 troops through the very same vital and strategic waterways.

Safavi went on to say that the U.S. claims to have the world's number-one army, while the main part of its forces, military strategy, and power lies with its Navy; and because of that, it is vulnerable to Muslim nations, given the Islamic states' control over strategic waterways. He then pointed to the recent popular uprisings in the region, and stressed that the 21st century will witness the emergence of a new power under the name of the "Muslim World."

"God willing, we should name the current century as the century of Islamic Awakening," Safavi underscored, adding that not only Egypt, Yemen, and Bahrain, but also a number of other nations in the Middle East and North Africa will eventually succeed in regaining power and controlling their fate in the next few years.snip

Worldwide Islamic Awakening

Yup..they certainly woke me up. Islam is the most backwards evil cult on the face of the earth.

If I want a moon god I'll just go out at night a howl at the real moon.

Yup..they certainly woke me up. Islam is the most backwards evil cult on the face of the earth.

Was it you that I heard last night? :)

shoutEvad

Now hold on, we are scrapping the Shuttle, but we will sell remaining parts to fund our Muslim outreach program.

Was it you that I heard last night? :)

LOL..yeah, that was me!!!!!