Casey Anthony: Single Mom of the Year!

Geee

casey_anthony_single_mom_of_the_year!
TownHall:

How many months of man-hours did Florida police spend searching for little Caylee Anthony back in 2008, while her mother, Casey Anthony, knew exactly where the child's body was?

If you were the victim of a crime in Orlando, Fla., between July and December 2008, you should be enraged that the police couldn't prevent or investigate your crime because they were too busy looking for a missing child whose mother already knew the kid was dead.

It's a zero-sum game with police resources. Cops combing through the woods searching for a missing child are not going to be patrolling your street or arresting suspects.

From repeat domestic violence calls to Los Angeles car chases, hit-and-run drivers and the balloon-boy hoax, worthless louts consume vastly more law enforcement resources than the rest of us. Cops in any town will tell you all the domestic violence calls come from the exact same homes, over and over again.

As long as we're looking for new revenue streams, how about billing these white trash low-lifes for their massive consumption of police resources? The dregs of society need to be assessed a fee for their abuse of government services and thrown in debtors prison in the unlikely event that they can't pay.

As I described in my last book, "Guilty," the leading cause of all social pathologies is single motherhood. One way or another, Casey Anthony's refusal to give up Caylee for adoption was going to cost society -- and cost Caylee.

The statistics are so jaw-dropping that not giving up an illegitimate child for adoption ought to be considered child abuse.

Various studies have shown that children raised by a single mother comprise about 70 percent of juvenile murderers, delinquents, teenaged mothers, drug abusers, dropouts, suicides and runaways. Imagine an America with 70 percent fewer of these social disorders and you will see what liberals' destruction of marriage has wrought.snip

SrWoodchuck

I like Ann's wit and she's a great social commentator, but half of the America has "moved on" in a secular way.

The responsibility of having sex is a thing of the past.....if it makes you feel good, "Just Do It!"

The responsibility of motherhood, requires maternal feelings....which are often outweighed by the felt need to,"Party!" The sad part of this societal anomaly is that "Planned Barrenhood" is the new moral choice. Especially in ethnic society......it's become, "Just Kill It!"

It's sad that we are so modernized & acclimated to a fast paced life, that the creation of a human being is a burden.

Although I do not really agree with this, I thought it was an interesting perspective (received via email). We see what LIBERAL society has done with single parenting in just a few generations, so perhaps this could be a simplistic reality. The part I could not tolerate for any reason is C.

Brilliant in its simplicity ...

A. Back off and let those men who want to marry men, marry men.

B. Allow those women who want to marry women, marry women.

C. Allow those folks who want to abort their babies, abort their babies.

D. In three generations, there will be no Democrats.

I love it when a plan comes together

righteousmomma

I like Ann's wit and she's a great social commentator, but half of the America has "moved on" in a secular way.

The responsibility of having sex is a thing of the past.....if it makes you feel good, "Just Do It!"

The responsibility of motherhood, requires maternal feelings....which are often outweighed by the felt need to,"Party!" The sad part of this societal anomaly is that "Planned Barrenhood" is the new moral choice. Especially in ethnic society......it's become, "Just Kill It!"

It's sad that we are so modernized & acclimated to a fast paced life, that the creation of a human being is a burden.

This is truth you speak, bro.

I heard a true story today from a heart broken Christian single parent that NCT and I know very well about the total lack of sexual morality and standards among our University kids today. Blame it on tv and televison shows like - oh say, any-- but Jersey Girl, Two and a Half Men not to mention MTV and Celebity worship etc etc etc ad nauseum We are reverting back. Not to just immorality but the amorality of pre Christian days. (Granted we live in a post Christian world)

shout chickadee, AGREE completely.