Michele and Sarah: The Woman Warriors of the Right

Geee

michele_and_sarah_the_woman_warriors_of_the_right.html
American Thinker:

With the debut of Stephen Bannon's documentary in Iowa, the media cycle woke up energized Tuesday morning. It seems CBS News managed to find two Republican Iowa women who believe it's time for Sarah Palin to go away.

Of course, Sarah Palin's approval in Iowa greatly outweighs her disapproval, but this type of narrative seems to be a stubborn roadblock for the Mainstream Media.

CBS News correspondent Jan Crawford said, "Palin has been so badly damaged by years of negative media coverage" after one of the Iowa voters declared, "I respect her a lot, and I really do like her, but I think it's time for her to step back."

The second comment came from a Waterloo resident who seems to portray Bachmann as a more serious candidate. Her reasons include the fact that her children are raised while Palin's are not.

With this "news," CBS scores a double-win for liberalism. They get to portray Republican women as anti-feminists while simultaneously using them to characterize Sarah Palin as a housewife on a mission to break the rules of motherhood.

Ironically, news stories like this directly confirm Crawford's claim of press-perpetuated scrutiny. But unfortunately for those in the media and the blueblood elite members of the Republican Party, this isn't the first time Sarah Palin's dealt with it. This in and of itself is not good news for Michele Bachmann.

After the Congresswoman's announcement in Iowa yesterday, Bachmann innocently and erroneously claimed John Wayne was from Waterloo, Iowa. As a result of her gaffe, the media immediately pounced.

While Bachmann is relatively new to the national spotlight and the media's dissection of every word uttered, Sarah Palin has undoubtedly proven it is something she can handle. Since 2008, Sarah Palin has been scrutinized, vetted, quoted, and taken out of context more times than practically any other politician in history.

As a result, she has a steel spine in dealing with it which matches her handling of dismayed establishment-politicians beholden to special interests.snip

EveningStar

Since 2008, Sarah Palin has been scrutinized, vetted, quoted, and taken out of context more times than practically any other politician in history.

As a result, she has a steel spine in dealing with it

toon070709.gif

I'll play. since you are not sticking to the issue of the media maligning anyone who might threaten the Manchild and country club GOPers fretting about God forbid a woman in the White House, I'll see your Ramirez and raise you three Ramirez:

:P

http://www.investors.com/image/toon_062210_FULL.jpg.cms

http://www.investors.com/image/ISStoon2I1231.jpg.cms

http://www.investors.com/image/ISS2toonI1207.jpg.cms

EveningStar

I'm not supporting Obama or any other Democrat.

Saint Sarah is not going to run for President.