President Barack Obama's Complete List of Historic Firsts

Pepper

president-barack-obamas-complete-list.html
Doug Ross Journal:

Drum Roll Please

snip
• First President to Violate the War Powers Act

• First President to Orchestrate the Sale of Murder Weapons to Mexican Drug Cartels

• First President to be Held in Contempt of Court for Illegally Obstructing Oil Drilling in the Gulf of Mexico
snip

• First President to Defy a Federal Judge's Court Order to Cease Implementing the 'Health Care Reform' Law

• First President to Encourage Racial Discrimination and Intimidation at Polling Places
snip

• First President to Tell a Major Manufacturing Company In Which State They Are Allowed to Locate a Factory
snip

• First President to Golf 73 Separate Times in His First Two-and-a-Half Years in Office
snip

snipFirst president to be called a dick on TV!

And pretty much deserve it.

and by a liberal. :lol:

I was driving out for some lunch and heard that sound bite on Rush's show. It caught me so off-guard, I burst out laughing, and almost rear-ended the woman in front of me.

Talking to a buddy of mine, I just said "Thank God a liberal said that."

And pretty much deserve it.

and by a liberal. :lol:

I was driving out for some lunch and heard that sound bite on Rush's show. It caught me so off-guard, I burst out laughing, and almost rear-ended the woman in front of me.

Talking to a buddy of mine, I just said "Thank God a liberal said that."

I know, right. Heard it on Rush and thought, well, he is an honest liberal. :lol:

president-barack-obamas-complete-list.html
Doug Ross Journal:

Drum Roll Please

snip

• First President to Violate the War Powers Act

• First President to Orchestrate the Sale of Murder Weapons to Mexican Drug Cartels

• First President to be Held in Contempt of Court for Illegally Obstructing Oil Drilling in the Gulf of Mexico

snip

• First President to Defy a Federal Judge's Court Order to Cease Implementing the 'Health Care Reform' Law

• First President to Encourage Racial Discrimination and Intimidation at Polling Places

snip

• First President to Tell a Major Manufacturing Company In Which State They Are Allowed to Locate a Factory

snip

• First President to Golf 73 Separate Times in His First Two-and-a-Half Years in Office

snip

That's pretty mild compared to what I call him in my mind.