My totally unsolicited advice for Huma Abedin

saveliberty

saveliberty
my-totally-unsolicited-advice-for-huma-abedin
Katie Granju, Home/Work:

My totally unsolicited advice for Huma Abedin
Posted by kgranju on June 15th, 2011 at 9:12 pm

abedin1 150x150 My totally unsolicited advice for Huma AbedinLet me start right out by saying that I don’t know Huma Abedin personally, nor does she know me from a gnat. And I also want to concede up front that the very idea of offering advice to someone you don’t really know is kind of presumptuous. Also, the only information I have about Ms. Abedin’s marriage to Rep. Anthony Weiner comes from what he himself has said publicly, as well as what the media has reported.

Having acknowledged all of that, however, I still want to share what I would tell Huma Abedin if she were my own sister, or a good friend who found herself in this unbelievably painful and humiliating situation.
So here goes…

The first thing I would tell Huma Abedin if she were my BFF is that in my opinion, those who are now asking whether what her husband did actually constitutes adultery or “cheating” are asking the wrong question. It doesn’t matter whether what he did fits the technical definition of adultery. Why? Because what he did does fit the technical definition of disturbing.

[H/T Instapundit]

I’d tell her that in my opinion, the odds are really, really not in her favor if she were to choose to continue to make a go of it with a man who is obviously unable to control his urges to commit risky sex crimes, even when when stood to lose his entire career, and most importantly, even at a time when he’s a supposedly besotted new husband with a baby on the way.

Describes the situation pretty well... except that this lunatic is writing the laws of the land.

flasher.jpg

It's hard to believe that a couple that close to the Clintons didn't have a better handle on how to handle this. I mean, if ever there was a couple who could handle a sex scandal it would be Abedin's boss and the man that married the couple.

It's hard to believe that a couple that close to the Clintons didn't have a better handle on how to handle this. I mean, if ever there was a couple who could handle a sex scandal it would be Abedin's boss and the man that married the couple.

It's also hard to imagine that Huma walked into this "marriage" unaware of Anthony's history of strange behavior and proclivities.

Makes one wonder whether they both were useful idiots for each other.

I definitely agree with Katie. I have wondered over and over what attracted Huma to Anthony Weiner.

Forgive me of my poor memory, but weren't the rumors in years prior that Huma and Hillary were an item. Then she married a weiner and the rumors haven't been around lately. :lol:

righteousmomma

I definitely agree with Katie. I have wondered over and over what attracted Huma to Anthony Weiner.

Me too!

righteousmomma

Rheo, those were the rumors. :wub: Somehow, though I would like to believe them, I just don't. No reason. Just don't.

But then she is Muslim and he is Jewish and... :blink: Strange.

Edited by righteousmomma
Pondering thoughts

righteousmomma

ummm, no one has seen Huma (at least not standing by her man) yet and a 10 weeks pregnancy does not show much -though Huma is a clothes hanger and a pouch would show. So is this all a ruse? Then wonder if the sympathy vote is gonna be aroused soon by a sad announcement.

Regardless- whether she is or isn't whatever -none of this makes any sense for a highly intelligent, totally kind, totally dedicated to Hillary aide of Indian/Pakistani heritage and a sorta Muslim and a fashion diva who wants to be mayor of New York?? (thought that was Weiner) would end up with a known "tweeting" 47 year old opportunist geek and who is said to be one of the most totally arrogant Democrat Saul Alinsky mouths around spewing Democrat sound bites.

Human nature tells you that any young woman like that so in love with her husband would not be away from him for days and days at a time. Something here is suspect.

Btw did he or did not he write much of the Obammeycare pages?

Oh good grief, I had never heard of such rumors about Hillary. My quiet, staid little life will have something new to think about now, I guess. At least my sympathy for Huma has been tempered a bit. The Clinton's have brought all sorts of new concepts into my world over the years. <_<:o

Oh good grief, I had never heard of such rumors about Hillary. My quiet, staid little life will have something new to think about now, I guess. At least my sympathy for Huma has been tempered a bit. The Clinton's have brought all sorts of new concepts into my world over the years. <_<:o

It's interesting that this picture and caption are on the Top CNN Headline story at this moment.

story.hillary.clinton.gi.jpg

U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has made gay rights a key focus of the State Department's human rights agenda.

It's interesting that this picture and caption are on the Top CNN Headline story at this moment.

story.hillary.clinton.gi.jpg

U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has made gay rights a key focus of the State Department's human rights agenda.

She has NEVER known what to do about her hair.

SrWoodchuck

Forgive me of my poor memory, but weren't the rumors in years prior that Huma and Hillary were an item. Then she married a weiner and the rumors haven't been around lately. :lol:

To paraphrase a liberal [read emancipated or even gay if you like] statement & T-shirt fodder:

"Huma needs a Weiner, like a fish needs a bicycle!"