Obama Jokes at Jobs Council: 'Shovel-Ready Was Not as Shovel-Ready as We Expected'

Geee

obama-jokes-jobs-council-shovel-ready-was-not-shovel-ready-we-expected
Fox News:

President Obama's Council on Jobs and Competitiveness met today in Durham, NC at Cree Inc., a company that manufactures energy-efficient LED lighting. One of the Council's recommendations to President Obama was to streamline the federal permit process for construction and infrastructure projects. It was explained to Obama that the permitting process can delay projects for "months to years ... and in many cases even cause projects to be abandoned ... I'm sure that when you implemented the Recovery Act your staff briefed you on many of these challenges." At this point, Obama smiled and interjected, "Shovel-ready was not as ... uh .. shovel-ready as we expected." The Council, led by GE's Jeffrey Immelt, erupted in laughter.

The Obama administration promised the Recovery Act ("the stimulus") would prevent the jobless rate from going over 8%. It now stands at 9.1%.snip

Ha,ha,ha. What a fool.

And a liar...

"If you were looking for a bunch of partisan rhetoric, I'm probably not your guy," President Obama said at a fundraiser in Miami.

Politico Video

Ha,ha,ha. What a fool.

And a liar...

"If you were looking for a bunch of partisan rhetoric, I'm probably not your guy," President Obama said at a fundraiser in Miami.

Politico Video

"If you were looking for a bunch of partisan rhetoric, I'm probably not your guy,"

LOL..

what do you think the "probability" is that this clown could ever say anything that wasn't partisan rhetoric?? (rhetorical question)

From a Yahoo news site. Reader comments.

(I'm "quoting" "a quote"... so I have no assurance as to the sourcing. But I am sure of the truth of this statement.)

Some people have the vocabulary to sum up things in a way you can understand them. This quote came from the Czech Republic . Someone over there has it figured out.

"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting an inexperienced man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America . Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama. It is less likely to survive a multitude of Idiots such as those who made him their president."

(I'm "quoting" "a quote"... so I have no assurance as to the sourcing. But I am sure of the truth of this statement.)

Some people have the vocabulary to sum up things in a way you can understand them. This quote came from the Czech Republic . Someone over there has it figured out.

"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting an inexperienced man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America . Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama. It is less likely to survive a multitude of Idiots such as those who made him their president."

Truer than true!

Truer than true!

But this truth is even more scary than "just" the fact that he is the president right now. I will just go out there and say it, it was his race that tipped him over the finish line. And now he is going to Puerto Rico to impress upon those here that they need to go to the polls again 2012.