Doctor Death' Jack Kevorkian dies at 83

Valin

story.html
Edmonton Journal:

6/3/11

Dr. Jack Kevorkian, the crusader for assisted suicide who spent years in jail for his work, has died, according to a report from the Detroit Free Press.

Kevorkian's lawyer Mayer Morganroth reportedly told the paper the 83-year-old died early Friday morning at Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, Michigan, where he had been hospitalized for about two weeks with kidney and heart problems.

The report said it appears Kevorkian suffered a pulmonary thrombosis when a blood clot from his leg broke free and lodged in his heart.
(Snip)

Good riddance to bad rubbish

Uh-did he have help :P

I think there were any number of people that would have been willing to nudge him along.

Valin... That is a sad crew over there.

Truthfully, not sure how you stand it.

Amazing that some of the ones that delight in slamming Christians... want to ask you "if you are acting Christian".... and then post that disgusting cartoon.

Valin... That is a sad crew over there.

Truthfully, not sure how you stand it.

Amazing that some of the ones that delight in slamming Christians... want to ask you "if you are acting Christian".... and then post that disgusting cartoon.

For nowhere am I most needed. :D Actually I've found CGP to be something different a place where people from across the political spectrum can talk to each other. That said there are some real hard core lefties there, A poster named Spang comes to mind, needless to say we've gone at it hammer & tong....talk about shoot fish in a barrel. But other than him and a very few others the debate is quite polite, positions strongly held and put forth, but none the less without the name calling you would see at ??? say TOS.