Serbian war crimes prosecutor to finally toast Mladic arrest

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel
article.php?id=CNG.86cef52d30e13b28b2d80598a38bfa1d.e01&show_article=1
Breitbart:

For years two bottles of vintage Australian wine bearing photos of war crimes suspects Ratko Mladic and Radovan Karadzic have sat in the office of Serbian prosecutor Vladimir Vukcevic.

Gifts from former UN war crimes prosecutor Carla Del Ponte, the bottles of 2005 Cabernet Sauvignon were to be drunk when two of Europe's most-wanted men were finally arrested.

Following Mladic's arrest this week, the bottles will finally be opened, Vukcevic, Serbia's war crimes prosecutor, told AFP on Saturday.

"Now we can toast the justice," he said.

"I will call Carla Del Ponte to join me soon to open the two bottles of wine she brought me a long time ago to drink together once the job was done," Vukcevic said.

"The job is done and the time has come for a toast," he said.
________

Indeed. Here's hoping that the Rat will soon be joining Milosevic in being roasted over a slow fire.

Breitbart:

________

Indeed. Here's hoping that the Rat will soon be joining Milosevic in being roasted over a slow fire.

Well, that was going to happen sooner or later. Now, we can at least see a little bit of it.

Breitbart:

________

Well, that was going to happen sooner or later. Now, we can at least see a little bit of it.

The usual suspects at TOS are in high dungeon over this...not that they always aren't over something or other.

tinfoil.jpg

IT'S ALL PART OF THE PLOT