New DNC Boss Calls GOP 'Anti-Women'

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel
new-dnc-boss-calls-gop-anti-women
US News:

In an emotional assault on the Republicans, new Democratic Party Chairwoman Rep. Debbie Wasserman Shultz today called the GOP agenda "anti-women" and "a war on women" that will backfire on Republicans in the 2012 election and provide a cushion for President Obama's re-election bid.

"It's just so hard for me to grasp how they could be so anti-women as they are," she said at a breakfast roundtable with reporters.

"The pushback and the guttural reaction from women against the Republican's agenda out of the gate, the war on women that the Republicans have been waging since they took over the House, I think is going to not only restore but possibly helps us exceed the president's margin of victory in the next election," added the popular Florida congresswoman.

The basis of her charge was the recent vote to defund Planned Parenthood and Title 10 funding for clinics that perform abortions.

That, added to the GOP's budget plan to reform Medicare and slash spending, she said, amounted to a radical agenda that will turn women off and restore the Democratic Party's grasp on their vote, lost to Republicans in the 2010 midterm elections, a blip she blamed on the bad economy and Obama not being on the ballot. [Read how Obama can run on the economy in 2012.]

"So if you look on balance at the entire record, their record is anti-women, their record is a war on women and it's a priority for them," said Wasserman Shultz.
________

I'm sure Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachmann will be disappointed to hear this news...

Debbie Wasserman Shultz

This dimwit might be the best gift that the RATS have given us since Terrible Terry MCcauliffe...

In an emotional assault on the Republicans, new Democratic Party Chairwoman Rep. Debbie Wasserman Shultz today called the GOP agenda "anti-women" and "a war on women" that will backfire on Republicans in the 2012 election and provide a cushion for President Obama's re-election bid.

"It's just so hard for me to grasp how they could be so anti-women as they are," she said at a breakfast roundtable with reporters.

I really wish they would come up with something new. This is getting so boring.

I really wish they would come up with something new. This is getting so boring.

Truly.

Self-Hating Women* Respond to DNC Chief

Republican congresswomen issued a joint statement in response to DNC chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz's comments that Republicans are "anti-woman" and waging a "war on women":

“Apparently it’s open season on Republican women. Between Ed Schultz’s tasteless insult of a conservative woman radio host, and Congresswoman Wasserman Schultz’s comments that the Republican Party is ‘anti-women,’ the tone in Washington, D.C. has reached a new low.

“Debbie’s accusations are baseless and inaccurate. Republican women fight every day for the women who can't start a business because of burdensome taxes and regulations, for the women who worry that we are capping their children's future and trading it to China in exchange for cheap loans, for the women who deserve to make their own health care choices, and for this year's young women graduates who are entering a job market stagnated by Washington-driven uncertainty.

“It’s disappointing that Democrats would rather call names and use such divisive language than find areas where we can work together on behalf of American women and families.”

(Snip)

Drudge has a pic of Debbie coming down the steps with the 0. She has the same figure as Hillary, thunder thighs and all. Never saw a pic of her full on like that. Thought she was slender.

capt.4e46f3fed6014a5ba2e497f160d0bf9d-4e46f3fed6014a5ba2e497f160d0bf9d-0.jpg?x=260&y=345&q=85&sig=sKXYhWfjVIcKtx1IE4RDFw--

pollyannaish

Well, I suppose she is right if your definition of a woman is based on her need for abortion, inability to find the services she needs and pathetic helpless victims

For the rest of us, she is flat out WRONG.

Well, I suppose she is right if your definition of a woman is based on her need for abortion, inability to find the services she needs and pathetic helpless victims

Two points...

Abortion is a sacrament for the left, and anyone (in particular women) who disagrees must be driven out of the public square.

&

Everyone know that women are such poor weak delicate creatures that they must be protected from the world. Fortunately pollyannaish there are those of us out here protecting you. :rolleyes:

129023945239430754.jpg

The answer to your question, Polly, the reason she's so upset about this is that she is, dare I say it: sexual frustrastion with the male part of the human species. She is so undesirable that she blames her lack of attractiveness on Republicans instead of realizing even RAT males think she's nuts...

pollyannaish

Two points...

Abortion is a sacrament for the left, and anyone (in particular women) who disagrees must be driven out of the public square.

&

Everyone know that women are such poor weak delicate creatures that they must be protected from the world. Fortunately pollyannaish there are those of us out here protecting you. :rolleyes:

129023945239430754.jpg

Well, we'll let you protect us on the condition you pretend to not know that when we do, we're just being to lazy or polite to do it ourselves. ;):lol:

pollyannaish

The answer to your question, Polly, the reason she's so upset about this is that she is, dare I say it: sexual frustrastion with the male part of the human species. She is so undesirable that she blames her lack of attractiveness on Republicans instead of realizing even RAT males think she's nuts...

What I've never understood about many militantly liberal women is that they COULD be attractive, if they weren't such man haters.

I'll never forget this militant feminist college student that was going on VERY LOUDLY about what pigs men where...and how she couldn't get a date no matter what she did. I kept wanting to go over to her and say..."Why the heck would they want to go out with someone who thinks they're pigs?" But she seemed so clueless I figured I'd better leave her alone to stew in her own misery.

Two points...

&

129023945239430754.jpg

Well, we'll let you protect us on the condition you pretend to not know that when we do, we're just being to lazy or polite to do it ourselves. ;):lol:

I don't have to pretend. 90% of the time I'm just wandering around with a perplexed look on my face.