Rudy Giuliani 'very close' to 2012 White House bid

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel
rudy-giuliani-very-close-to-launching-2012-bid-for-the-white-house
UK Telegraph:

Rudy Giuliani, the former New York mayor and hero of 9/11, is “very close to running” for president in 2012, according to a long-time friend who is one of his closest allies on Capitol Hill.

I was at a dinner hosted by the American Spectator for two dozen or so journalists in Washington last night. The speaker was Representative Peter King of New York, who said that he had recently met “one of Giuliani’s closest advisers” and discussed a 2012 bid for the White House.

“If he were making a decision today, he would run,” said King, who revealed that Giuliani had been “talking to people on the ground in New Hampshire” and was working behind the scenes to find out “who’s going to be available” for a campaign staff.

“Right now, I got the impression from the conversations he’s had, from the testing he’s done, he’s getting very close to running.”

King has known Giuliani since 1967, when the two interned together in Richard Nixon’s law firm. At that time, King said, the future prosecutor and New York mayor was a liberal and “one of the most contentious, argumentative people I’ve ever met”.
________

I like Rudy, but I think his time has passed. There are plenty of other anti-Romneys already out there, if that's what people are looking for.

You gotta be djoyyomh me.

Then again, anyone is preferable to the Man-child.

Even Elmer Fudd.

pollyannaish

You gotta be djoyyomh me.

Then again, anyone is preferable to the Man-child.

Even Elmer Fudd.

I have to admit, I'd vote for Rudy over Newt any day of the week. Does that make me a bad person?