Mitch Daniels Will Not Seek GOP Nomination

Sabre86

mitch-daniels-seek-gop-nomination
Fox News:

Washington – Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels has informed supporters he will not seek the Republican White House nomination.

The New York Times reported early Sunday, citing an email message Daniels sent to supporters that read, "In the end, I was able to resolve every competing consideration but one," Daniels wrote. "The interests and wishes of my family is the most important consideration of all. If I have disappointed you, I will always be sorry."

Al_Simmons

mitch-daniels-seek-gop-nomination
Fox News:

Washington – Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels has informed supporters he will not seek the Republican White House nomination.

The New York Times reported early Sunday, citing an email message Daniels sent to supporters that read, "In the end, I was able to resolve every competing consideration but one," Daniels wrote. "The interests and wishes of my family is the most important consideration of all. If I have disappointed you, I will always be sorry."

Thank God. Another squish down.

Need to eliminate Pawlenty (Newt is toast already) next.

Then -

Rick Perry, anyone?

I think this might actually help Sarah Palin and Herman Cain.

Actually the big winner from this is

tim%20pawlenty%20national%20review-thumb-500x672.jpg

Did Cain take himself out of the running after appearing with Chris Wallace this morning?

I don't think he's out of the running yet, but he certainly did seem to contradict himself.