Majority Leader Eric Cantor's You-Cut

SrWoodchuck

SrWoodchuck
youcut
http://majorityleader.gov/:

YouCut Phase II

When we launched YouCut over a year ago, we could have never imagined how enthused people were by the effort, how engaged they became, and how successful the program would be in achieving its mission of changing the culture of spending into a culture of savings. Millions of votes were cast across the country to encourage the House to cut spending, and that is exactly what we continue to do. Now, as our new majority continues to work to cut spending and grow our economy, it’s time to transform YouCut to its next phase. Take a moment to review the options and vote on which spending cut you believe should be sponsored by the YouCut program.

[ ]Terminate the Ambassador's Fund for Cultural Preservation
Saves $60 million {See program description @ Website}
snip
[ ]Terminate U.S. Contributions to the Asian Development Fund
Saves $356 million {See program description @ Website}
snip
[ ]Terminate U.S. Contributions to the United Nations Population Fund
Saves $400 million {See program description @ Website}
snip

VOTE HERE!

Then, Submit Your Ideas for Spending Cuts

YouCut is designed to defeat the permissive culture of spending in Congress. After you vote on this week's choices, we need your help in identifying which program and spending cuts should be featured on this website each week. Click the button below to submit your ideas!

H/T-WeazelZippers
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I voted for the UN funding cut......but I wish I could have all three.

SrWoodchuck

According to the Cantor website, the programs voted on will be brought up by preference relating to the vote on YouCut, so........this is basically electronic representative government......please consider forwarding this link to any people that you know, that still believe in that concept.