Michael Moore to join Keith Olbermann's Current TV program

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel
Digital Journal:

Keith Olbermann's supportive commentary on filmmaker Michael Moore's criticism of the Osama bin Laden killing comes on the heels of Mr. Moore's decision to join Olbermann's Current TV program as a contributor.

Liberal television news commentator Keith Olbermann, working now for Al Gore's Current TV venture, has added a new contributor to his "Countdown with Keith Olbermann" program, with the announcement on Wednesday that filmmaker Michael Moore will join the Olbermann team, Reuters reported.

The new Olbermann show will premiere on June 20 on Current TV and will also feature contributions from comedian Richard Lewis and filmmaker Ken Burns.

"I'm delighted and honored that so many of my friends -- who are not coincidentally among the top progressive and entertainment voices in the country today -- will be joining me as contributors to 'Countdown' on Current," Olbermann said, according to Reuters. "I hope these talented individuals, and the others we are to announce in these weeks before the premiere on June 20 will give viewers a sense of the strength and depth of the franchise we're assembling."
________

The delusional and the deranged... :rolleyes:

So now there's a double reason not to watch.

Michael Moore =s at least 3 people so I would correct you in saying 4 reasons not to watch

pollyannaish

Is it possible to have negative ratings?

Fat bastard meets complete ass.

So, this is officially the Fat Ass Bastard Show? I think you may be on to something there. :lol:

Oh be still my beating heart!

Wow Hugh news! Why they could be watched be 10's of people!!!!

Fat Bastard and Ass Clown together? Would their bodies fit in the camera shot? Or their egos? This is series!