Black Race Pimps: I'm Callin' You Out!

Geee

black_race_pimps_im_callin_you.html
American Thinker:

This news story totally infuriated me. Headline: Van Jones' Political Group Targets 'Celebrity Apprentice'.

Text by Daniel Miller, Reuters

"An African-American political advocacy group is targeting "Celebrity Apprentice" star Donald Trump in the aftermath of what many feel are racially tinged political comments made about President Obama.

On Thursday, the organization ColorOfChange launched a Twitter-based campaign to persuade black "Celebrity Apprentice" cast members Star Jones and Lil Jon to denounce Trump for what the group terms "race-baiting."

I am so sick of these racist so-called civil rights groups bullying people with race. It is an indisputable fact that the liberal mainstream media exempted presidential candidate Barack Hussein Obama from the usual vetting process of one seeking to be elected Leader of the Free World. Obama's skin color trumped everything.

Thus, for the first time in U.S. history, we have a president who cannot be criticized in any way. "Hear ye, hear ye, all who dare criticize King Obama is automatically guilty of racism and will suffer the consequences!" This is totally absurd and insane.

Obama has been in the Oval Office for two years. Black race pimps continue to despicably, without reservation, drive a wedge into the heart of national race relations. Whenever these black race pimps, including the Obama administration, find themselves on the losing end of an argument, they turn it into a racial issue branding the opposition racist.

President Obama would not have responded to Trump's request for him to present his birth certificate unless he felt he had to do it. Obviously, polling data must have confirmed that millions of Americans felt Trump's request was reasonable.snip