Bin Laden death now part of Obama's re-elect message

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel
la-pn-bin-laden-obama-reelect--20110510,0,52902.story
Los Angeles Times:

Reporting from Austin, Tex.
Osama bin Laden, mastermind behind the 9/11 attacks, is now an applause line in a presidential campaign speech.

Bin Ladens name came up a couple of times in Obamas address Tuesday evening at a fund-raising event in Austin, Texas.

Early in Obama's appearance, someone shouted out, Thank you for getting Bin Laden!

Obama said that was a case in point a reason for voters to let him finish what we started.

Later, Obama ticked off what he described as his administrations accomplishments: lifting the ban on gays in the military; bringing troops home from Iraq.

And then: And because of the extraordinary bravery of the men and women who wear this nations uniform and the outstanding work of our intelligence agencies, Obama said, Osama bin Laden will never again threaten the United States.

The crowd roared.
________

What about the economy?
"I got Bin Laden."

What about the border?
"I got Bin Laden."

What about...oh, never mind.

Ok anyone here in the least bit surprised at this?

If you are contact me quickly as I have some ocean front land that I'm willing to let go real cheap.

Ok anyone here in the least bit surprised at this?

If you are contact me quickly as I have some ocean front land that I'm willing to let go real cheap.

Obambi couldn't possibly be "spiking the football" for political purposes, could he? You have to wonder if Chrissie Matthews leg was tingling when the SEALs took out OBL.

Considering the fact that his poll numbers are again in free fall, let him brag. A large chunk of his base (the Berkley Pacifists, et al) are not happy about the OBL assignation. Add to that, the age old maxim...."ITS THE ECONOMY, STUPID!!!" just won't go away, in spite of the spin from Gietner and Bernake.

I've watched what I could stand of his campaign speeches and I've noticed that he does little but ridicule Republicans on second and third tier issues, while ignoring the number one issue to the vast majority of American voters, The Economy. Little wonder he touts one of his few successes ad nauseum.

Reminds me.......has anyone heard him mention Obamacare in any of his speeches?

To paraphrase someone (Biden), all he says is a noun, verb and OBL. (Grant me some license, I know OBL is a proper noun or proper initials.)

He killed the economy

He Killed jobs

He killed health care

and now he's killed OBL.

The man is just a natural born killer

SrWoodchuck

It's either beat that dead islamic jihadist horse.....or impersonate popular ex-presidents... I'd rather hear him continue to say he killed OBL.....especially knowing how Obadazz & Val had to be neutered to do it.