How the Media Falsify Obama's Origins Story

Geee

how_the_media_falsify_obamas_o.html
American Thinker:

In her new biography of Ann Dunham, A Singular Woman, New York Times reporter Janny Scott corrupts Barack Obama's nativity story even more than a cynic might have thought possible. In so doing, Scott follows an ignoble media tradition that deserves exposure as does the story that it corrupts.

At the very first moment of his national acclaim, the 2004 keynote speech at the Democratic National Convention, Barack Obama established the foundational myth of his political ascendancy.

Obama's father, Barack Obama Sr., had grown up in Kenya "herding goats." His mother, Ann Dunham, Obama traced to Kansas, as he always did. "My parents shared not only an improbable love," Obama continued, "they shared an abiding faith in the possibilities of this nation."

In the frequent retelling of this tale, Obama Sr. left the family for Harvard well after the family had cohered. "I get it," Obama told America's schoolchildren in 2009. "I know what that's like. My father left my family when I was two years old, and I was raised by a single mother."snip

I am grateful for this guy, who won't let go of false claims and ignored details. Still so many questions, so few real answers.

IMO it makes no real difference in our current daily lives whether any of this is true or not. He is still president, he and his administration, as well as the MSM, are in control. So for now we are SOL.

However, because of the continuing efforts of Mr. Cashill and others, "history" may write a different story. I agree with nickydog that we should be grateful for all those who continue to strive to report the facts and point out glaring discrepancies.

Chickadee!

Geee!

Nickydog!

Key points refresher: do not confuse citizen with natural born citizen (Senators need only be citizens, Presidents must be natural born)

Obama is a citizen, most of us would agree.

All agree that his father, as presented on the latest birth certificate, is not a US citizen, assuming his father is the Kenyan / British Barrack Sr.

Key question: does a natural born citizen mean both parents have to be American citizens or is it just the mother? Note, even his mother was under the age of 19 when she delivered the mini-TOTUS. She had not lived in Hawaii the required 4 continuous years at that time (law has since been changed).

While it seems clear from the Constitution that both should be American citizens, some disagree and there is much obfuscation from media, DNC, and RINOS, too.

Only the Supreme Court can rule.

In the meantime, we need to do everything we can to ensure Obama does not win in 2012.

Yes, your last sentence is the key, shoutPepper.

I'm certainly not a "birther"... but I think that I've uncovered some aspects of Obama's origins that are worth bringing forward in 2012.

The general consensus is that he was born in a cabbage patch... this is the rest of the story.

cabagebirthcertificate.jpg