Obama: US Has 'Cut Off' Head of Al-Qaida

clearvision

clearvision
-Obama-US-Has-Cut-Off-Head-of-Al-Qaida-121413974.html
Voice of America:

U.S. President Barack Obama says the United States has "cut off" the head of al-Qaida due to the killing of Osama bin Laden, and will ultimately defeat the terrorist group.

Mr. Obama said Friday because of the "incredible skill and courage" of many people, the person who led the terrorist attacks on the United States on September 11, 2001, will never threaten the U.S. again. :snip:

--------
I guess only Obama is allowed to inflame "Muslims".

clearvision
“When I gave the order, they were ready,” Obama said. “And in recent days, the world has learned just how ready they were.”

The president told the more than 2,000 troops gathered, including the “legendary” 101st Airborne “Screaming Eagles,” that his strategy in Afghanistan is working, “and there is no greater evidence of that than justice finally being delivered to Osama bin Laden.”

That I and me stuff is hard for him.

SrWoodchuck

I'm more worried about the terrorist that began leading attacks on the US, starting January 9, 2009.

I'm all for enflaming jihadist "Muslims."

I try to see the good in everything......they're mad & will now attack us more?

OK, we won't have to track them down!

They'll give their lives to establish an Islamic Caliphate?

Now you're talking!

A.) Their goal: Kill or convert every living soul on earth & establish a governmental system that allows no other choice but Islam.

B.) Our goal: Stop them from killing or converting every living soul & keeping a system of government that allows all to worship freely.

Wow, that's a tough choice.........I'll pick "B.)" and be considered Islamaphobic.

As far as Obama "cutting the head off Al Qaeda"......let's look at results:

Military enters compound and is gone before the last echo of gunshot- [30-45 minutes]

Obama describes operation & graciously accepts honors for killing OBL-[Description of OP still changing 5 days later & Obama still "spiking ball & dancing in end zone."]

Obama will cut the head off Al Qaeda when Panetta, Clinton, Gates, Daley & Patreaus decide it's time.[Next time he naps for 16 hours]