John Stossel Takes On Pigford

Geee

clearvision

You've got to know that if Stossel wants to interview you, it is not going to go well for you.

Has there been any mention of this anywhere else in the MSM?

Has there been anything mentioned about the FBI investigating this?

I Googled "pigford scandal" and 95000+ hits came up. I went thru the first eight pages to find an MSM article and none existed. Strange, eh? :)

If it wasn't for Breitbart and Dailycaller I don't think it would have gotten much publicity at all.

If it wasn't for Breitbart and Dailycaller I don't think it would have gotten much publicity at all.

Do you think it has something to do with the way Dhimmocrats (mis)treat(s) blacks? Something the MSM isn't interested in reporting. Nah, that would be too obvious.

SrWoodchuck

Back at the time Shirley Sherrod & mate received their big "Pig" settlement, and she was canned by the Won....this was described as Obama slave reparations. There have been one or two murders relating to several $50,000.00 payments from people that admitted it was a scam.

Pigford catch phrase, "Get some!"

NO coverage at all, is closer to the mark.

Back at the time Shirley Sherrod & mate received their big "Pig" settlement, and she was canned by the Won....this was described as Obama slave reparations. There have been one or two murders relating to several $50,000.00 payments from people that admitted it was a scam.

Do you have a link for this? Thanks.

Re-prints a January 13, 2006 story in the Mississippi Clarion Ledger:

http://biggovernment.com/ghewson/2010/12/08/the-pigford-murders-double-murder-double-cross-and-decapitation-in-the-delta/

Re-prints a January 13, 2006 story in the Mississippi Clarion Ledger:

http://biggovernment.com/ghewson/2010/12/08/the-pigford-murders-double-murder-double-cross-and-decapitation-in-the-delta/

(Snip)

Edmond, 43, also revealed an unnamed co-conspirator in Reed’s death, and within hours, the FBI announced the arrest of Joe Lewis Collins, 59, of Magee on a murder charge. His arrest brings to four the number of people charged in Reed’s slaying. A fifth person, Edmond’s daughter, Shunterria Wiggins, 25, of Canton, has pleaded guilty to perjury.

Wingate delayed Edmond’s guilty plea to conspiracy to commit murder Tuesday after she said she knew of plans to beat Reed, 51, of Canton only to scare her out of testifying. Hours later, federal prosecutors said their deal with her was off and they were going to try Edmond with her sister, Kathleen Nelson of Canton, and Nelson’s boyfriend, Roosevelt Walker, on Tuesday before Wingate.

But in an about-face Thursday, Edmond detailed to Wingate how and why Reed was killed.

“Yes, I agreed to it,” Edmond said of having Reed killed. “I know it’s wrong for wanting her dead, but I was p—– off with her because she put the police on me.”

She said Collins and Walker killed Reed to prevent Reed from testifying against Edmond and her sister. The women were accused of embezzling Reed’s $50,000 black farmers’ settlement check in 2001.

But Edmond said both she and her sister and Reed were part of a scam to defraud the federal government of the money from a settlement between black farmers and the U.S. Department of Agriculture.

Edmond said for every person she brought into the scam, she was scheduled to receive $2,000. The person getting the check would get $16,000, and the rest of the money would be split among others. She brought Reed into the scam, she said.

“She got greedy,” Edmond said. “She wanted it all.”

(Snip)

Like something out of a bad TV show.