Harry Reid: “Marco Rubio has to understand who he is…”

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel
harry-reid-marco-rubio-has-to-understand-who-he-is
Hot Air:

About two weeks ago, Harry Reid was interviewed for a Hispanic-oriented political show called Mariowire. The interviewer asks Reid for his opinion of Marco Rubio whom, he notes, talks like a member of the GOP despite the fact that he is “Latino.” Listen to Reid’s response:

Given all the race-baiting that the left is flinging around these days, I want to be careful not to overstate what’s in this clip. I also don’t want to understate it. It sounds to me as if Reid is saying that–by aligning himself with the Tea Party or taking a certain position on the debt ceiling–Marco Rubio has lost touch with his authentic self.
________

They do this to African Americans like Allen West, as well-the "Authenticity" card is used against anyone who won't toe the party's idea of how they're supposed to think.

Uhm, let me get this straight. The voters of the State of Florida elected Rubio with the full knowledge and support of his views and ethics. While acknowledging that he represents the people of the State of Florida, Reid is saying that Rubio needs to vote as an Hispanic, not as a representative of the wishes of the people of Florida.......... and somehow Republicans and Conservatives are the racists?

SrWoodchuck

Uhm, let me get this straight. The voters of the State of Florida elected Rubio with the full knowledge and support of his views and ethics. While acknowledging that he represents the people of the State of Florida, Reid is saying that Rubio needs to vote as an Hispanic, not as a representative of the wishes of the people of Florida.......... and somehow Republicans and Conservatives are the racists?

Argyle58!

It works for Reid in Nevada, with the indigenous Union Mafia! Ethics are for losers.