Bush declines NYC invite

Geee

no_thanks_578d0b74-d901-469e-afa6-b3ab9fe13f42.html
Politico:

President Obama invited former President George W. Bush on a visit to Ground Zero on Thursday but Bush has declined, according to two people familiar with the situation. snip

clearvision

Sort of like an Obama invite to Paul Ryan to sit in on a budget speech. Nothing good could come of it.

I am super glad that he turned it down. It would not be like him to go for some kind of adulation like this bozo is seeking.

I think Bush has too much class to try to share the limelight on this, or any other such victory. Having said that, I agree with Clearvision......"o" shows a real propensity for pouncing from the podium. Plus, I wouldn't put it past him to want to gloat face to face.

Edited to add: Dubya's appearance at the event would only lend legitimacy to this charade

shoutClearvision shoutArgyle58 shoutGeee

And I know, that you, like I, clearly heard President Obama this past Sunday night praising President Bush and VP Cheney's approach over the previous 8 years in the capture and death of Osama bin Laden. Listen, you can still hear Obama's words of thanks. Listen carefully. Shhhh...

g486-2.jpg

SrWoodchuck

shoutClearvision shoutArgyle58 shoutGeee

And I know, that you, like I, clearly heard President Obama this past Sunday night praising President Bush and VP Cheney's approach over the previous 8 years in the capture and death of Osama bin Laden. Listen, you can still hear Obama's words of thanks. Listen carefully. Shhhh...

g486-2.jpg

It appears those two bugs are doing something naughty......which one is Reggie Love?