OBL's Death a Victory for the Adults

Geee

obls_death_a_victory_for_the_a.html
American Thinker:

The children are celebrating and taking credit for the death of Osama bin Laden, but make no mistake about it, this is a win for the adults. This will give Obama a short-term boost in the polls, but I submit after a few days or weeks of liberal celebration, reality will start to sink in for more and more Americans.

Now by adults, I mean folks mature enough to understand that the world is a mean place ruled by the aggressive use of power and that the only way to stop evil from ruling is for the good guys to use more power and to use it more aggressively.

And by children, I mean the overgrown juveniles who refuse to understand this reality as it is and who like to think the Muslim world adored us until Bush-Cheney and Rumsfeld came to power. Long before election day of 2012, this will become evident.

Because when you drill down, the death of bin Laden has nothing to do with the core beliefs of this President or the entire liberal movement.

The death of bin Laden has nothing to do with closing Guantanamo Bay. It has nothing to do with trying Kahlid Sheik Muhummad in New York City. It has nothing to do with avoiding collateral damage at our own soldiers' peril and it has nothing to do with Patti Murray's gushing about bin Laden's day care centers.

We did not kill bin Laden by trying to understand why they hate us so much and we did not do it by allowing Jamie Gorelick to keep our CIA and FBI and Special Forces from talking to each other.snip

Chickadee
There is not one single scintilla of liberal thought or policy that had anything to do with the successful operation by Seal Team Six.

RIGHT ON!

I'll repeat what I said earlier..

I don't know what role Dear Leader played in this mission but I'm sure he was a hindrance.

The military succeeded in spite of him.

and, oh bye the way, this is the same SOB that was willing to shut down the government and not pay our military.

Detestable beyond the pale.

I don't know what role Dear Leader played in this mission but I'm sure he was a hindrance.

and, oh bye the way, this is the same SOB that was willing to shut down the government and not pay our military.

There are several articles circulating that he was forced in to it by his military leaders. There is even a headline on Drudge that he took 16 hours to 'sleep on it'.

SrWoodchuck

There was nothing 'fishy' about his burial ceremony, though:

OBLBurialatSea.jpg

H/T: TheoSpark

There are several articles circulating that he was forced in to it by his military leaders. There is even a headline on Drudge that he took 16 hours to 'sleep on it'.

That is one heck of a nap.

I think he was forced into it also..he was probably waiting for October 2012,

The children are celebrating and taking credit for the death of Osama bin Laden, but make no mistake about it, this is a win for the adults. This will give Obama a short-term boost in the polls, but I submit after a few days or weeks of liberal celebration, reality will start to sink in for more and more Americans.

Now by adults, I mean folks mature enough to understand that the world is a mean place ruled by the aggressive use of power and that the only way to stop evil from ruling is for the good guys to use more power and to use it more aggressively.

From the time I've spent at CGP the thing I've discovered is so many on the left don't really understand that there are people out there who really really want to kill them, that there are people who only understand one thing...I have a big stick and if you don't play nice I'll hit you with it.

Their victory: Incompetent military, and kids in camo firing machine guns.

Our Victory: Competent military, and kids rolling drunk out of Georgetown chanting "USA" in front of the white house.

Indoctrinated youth vs. Entitled youth ... both make you pretty sick and disappointed. I'll take our side, but dang. Wake up.

Their victory: Incompetent military, and kids in camo firing machine guns.

Our Victory: Competent military, and kids rolling drunk out of Georgetown chanting "USA" in front of the white house.

Indoctrinated youth vs. Entitled youth ... both make you pretty sick and disappointed. I'll take our side, but dang. Wake up.

shoutSaltbag

You left out Geraldo R the other night. I need to rustle up a YouTube of Geraldo "Jerry Rivers" Rivera going into orgiastic delight announcing the news. He could not contain himself.