Time to Pull The Cloak of Invisibility Off Of Black Conservatives

Geee

time_to_pull_the_cloak_of_invi.html
American Thinker:

CNN traveled with us on Tea Party Express, to approximately 40 rallies nationwide. I, a black conservative, opened each rally singing my "American Tea Party Anthem". And yet, not I nor any of the other blacks on our team were seen in the CNN documentary; thus, causing viewers to conclude the Tea Party Movement is a "white thing."

For the most part, the liberal media ignores black conservatives. And when they do interview one of us, it is from a, "Can you believe this stupid Uncle Tom," point of view.

Unfortunately, conservative media and most tea party organizers do not seem to grasp the strategic wisdom in featuring and supporting black conservatives.

Brothers and sisters, the Left is exploiting Obama's skin color for everything it is worth. Their guy in the indestructible black coat of armor is making all of their liberal dreams come true; usurping more power than any "white" president could imagine in his wildest dreams.

You can't say "no" to Obama. He's black! All opposition is racist. Folks, the left is fighting to win, working the "black thing" to the hilt. We cannot afford to leave our black weapons of mass influence on the sidelines.

Our economy is an unprecedented disaster. Pundits are saying under "normal conditions" the president would be fired. However, they believe Obama will be re-elected. "Normal conditions" means the president would be white. In other words, pundits believe Obama's black skin is the ultimate trump card deflating all opposition to his systematic destruction of America.snip

Black conservatives that aren't afraid to say what needs to be said could turn this whole mess around. Anybody know of any?

With the Tea Party influence, this could be their best chance.