Donald Trump Drops F-Bombs, Calls Leaders 'Stupid' in Vegas Stop

Pepper

donald-trump-calls-leaders-stupid-vegas-stop
Fox:

Donald Trump Drops F-Bombs, Calls Leaders 'Stupid' in Vegas Stop

Real estate mogul and reality TV star Donald Trump unleashed an f-bomb-laced attack on President Obama and Washington politics Thursday night during a speech that likely won't help him win the family-values vote should he decide to run for president.

snip

He also cursed the spike in gas prices: "We have nobody in Washington that sits back and said, you're not going to raise that f---ing price."

Trump even dropped what's considered the most offensive f-bomb when he promised to use swear words while negotiating with China.

"Listen you mother f---ers, we're going to tax you 25 percent," he said.

snip

Hey, it's Vegas, baby.

He never used the f-bomb word against The Won. But still a great tirade.

The f-bomb,

the n-bomb,

the g-bomb,

the lgtb-bomb,

what else?

Poor Donald, crying out for attention. This was just more proof he is not really running for president. Attention whore.

I just grinned when I read this. It further settled the knot in my stomach that thought there was a chance he'd actually run.

I think it's the combover, personally. But he's taking it to Obama. He may not be presidential but people want a straight talker.

Heaven knows the Moron we have is not a straight talker. He's an poseur and a liar.

I don't think he ever had an actually chance, but I like what he is doing, taking it straight to Obama no holds barred...the real problem is there are no contenders out there who will do the same, well one,.. Sara Plain does, that is why I like her...all the rest act as if they have Low T or no T.....

I think it's the combover, personally. But he's taking it to Obama. He may not be presidential but people want a straight talker.

Heaven knows the Moron we have is not a straight talker. He's an poseur and a liar.

gallery_76_28_15387.jpg

No matter how much $ you have, you can't make a comb-over look good in the wind.

Nailed it!!!

Evad!

people want a straight talker.

And look at the lying dissembling deceiving deflecting obfuscating man-Child we got instead.

Evad!

people want a straight talker.

And look at the lying dissembling deceiving deflecting obfuscating man-Child we got instead.

:lmfao:

Power Line: Heh

John Hinderaker

4/29/11

Rand Paul has a great idea:

"I've come to New Hampshire today because I'm very concerned," said Paul, according to The New York Times. "I want to see the original long-form certificate of Donald Trump's Republican registration."

An excellent way to make the point. Donald Trump has no history as a Republican. In the past, he has contributed mainly to Democrats. He was as bitter a critic of President Bush as he now is of President Obama, and his policy positions--support for universal health care, protectionism--are, in key respects, more liberal than conservative. The idea that any Republican would vote for Donald Trump over any of the party's serious candidates--Romney, Pawlenty, Daniels, Gingrich, Palin--is laughable.