Singer charged over 'Kung Fu Fighting'

Valin

UPI-70191303977600
UPI:

4/28/11

SANDOWN, England, April 28 (UPI) -- A British pub singer said he is facing a racial harassment charge for singing the disco tune "Kung Fu Fighting" with a pair of Chinese people in the bar.

Simon Ledger, 34, said he was singing the Carl Douglas tune Sunday at the Driftwood Beach Bar in Sandown, England, and noticed a man of Chinese origin and his mother gesturing toward him and taking cellphone pictures, The Daily Telegraph reported Wednesday.

(Snip)

The singer said he was questioned and placed under arrest on a racial harassment charge.

At the risk of being being called a ractist,,,,

I hereby plead Guilty of posting bad 70's disco music....as if there was any other kind

pollyannaish

Well then. I would just like to say that I find all Rap offensive to women. Will that make it go away?

shoutNowhereMan1966

That boat left a long time ago.

And just wait if Zero gets elected to a second term. The Left will be drooling.

This is rediculous. When things like this happen, I think our society has really jumped the shark.

Well then. I would just like to say that I find all Rap offensive to women. Will that make it go away?

I would like to say rap is offensive to all thinking people.

What's scary is there is something out there worse than rap. I don't know what it is but I know it's out there....Have a Nice Day :D

I would like to say rap is offensive to all thinking people.

What's scary is there is something out there worse than rap. I don't know what it is but I know it's out there....Have a Nice Day :D

I could hear the theme song from Jaws as I read that. :unsure: