Obamaflation Arrives

Geee

obamaflation-arrives
American Spectator:

President Obama will not be re-elected. Period.

Why?

Obamaflation has arrived, and this is what it looks like.
Milk. A gallon of skim. At the local Giant in Central Pennsylvania:
January 11, 2011: $3.20
February 28, 2011: $3.24
March 6, 2011: $3.34
April 23. 2011: $3.48

That would be a 28 cent rise in a mere 102 days, from January to April of this year. The third year of the Obama misadventure.
Then there's the celery. Same sized bag. Same store.
January 11, 2011: $1.99 a bag.
March 6, 2011: $2.49 a bag.

A rise of 50 cents in 54 days.

And the gas price during the administration filled with those who think "drill baby drill" is so yesterday? As one Internet photo had it, the numbers for regular, premium. and diesel were replaced with "LOL," "OMG," and "WTF!" Thus be it to governments who seem not to understand that energy is what makes the economic engine -- and your car -- hum.

What does this mean? It means Barack Obama is not going to be re-elected president of the United States. Period.snip

While I think that Mr. Lord is being a bit optimistic in saying that Zero won't be re-elected "PERIOD!", I am starting to feel a little bit better than I was.

He was elected, in part, because of a war weary, anti-Bush movement and our involvement in two wars. In spite of his promises, we are still engaged in those two wars and are now in the beginning phases of a new one. In spite of his resistance to increase our involvement in Libya, he will soon be left with no choice but to put boots on the ground under pressure from our allies.

His election was further assisted by the historical nature of electing the first black president. I don't think that RE-ELECTING him will carry the same weight with the average Independent voter suffering under the weight of today's economy, which can only get worse.

Remember in NOV when Sarah Palin said...

"All this pump priming (by the Fed) will come at a serious price. And I mean that literally: Everyone who ever goes out shopping for groceries knows that prices have risen significantly over the past year or so. Pump priming would push them even higher."

She got blasted as an idiot and totally wrong about inflation and prices in the grocery store.

Again... where are the retractions and full page apologies? I must have missed them.

Remember in NOV when Sarah Palin said...

"All this pump priming (by the Fed) will come at a serious price. And I mean that literally: Everyone who ever goes out shopping for groceries knows that prices have risen significantly over the past year or so. Pump priming would push them even higher."

She got blasted as an idiot and totally wrong about inflation and prices in the grocery store.

Again... where are the retractions and full page apologies? I must have missed them.

The LSM can try and ignore it all they want, but they can't hide the fact that people can see the prices going up at gas stations and grocery stores all over the country. Obambi's poll numbers are diving despite the fact ABCBSNBCNNMSNC, The NY Slimes, and Wash Post are trying to bury this story beneath Al Capone's vault(another Geraldo TV fiasco)... B)