Obama Thinks You're an Idiot: Is He Right?

Geee

obama_thinks_youre_an_idiot_is.html
American Thinker:

know too many educated idiots. I'm sorry. I know I'm not supposed to say that word. It just keeps popping back into my mind, like some Politically Incorrect obsession that haunts you, until you want to scream "Sex is dirty! It's dirty! Moo-hah-hah-hah-hah..."

Sorry about that. It's only a little Tourette tic I've picked up from living in PC America (almost as bad as PC Europe).

A liberal E.I. told me this week that her whole family was ready to vote for Obama again, because after all, her grown-up daughters would get their medical care free that way. Since neither of the college-educated kids have real jobs, even in their late 20s, they will need all the guvmint help they can get.

I swear. True story.

My friend is an E.I., and so is her whole family. These are nominally educated folks who fit Obama's expansive definition of "the rich," as they will soon find out, when it's much too late. But mentally they are deprived, ignorant, superstitious and foolish. It's the life choices they've made. They are Obama's natural prey.

I can't help thinking that word "idiot" over and over again, as hard as I try to be Politically Correct. I have compassion for idiots. I just don't want to be governed by them, or by the con artists and serial liars they keep voting for. Bill Clinton. Barack Obama. Joe Biden. Name your own. It's obvious by now that Obama doesn't even bother to memorize his script anymore. He just tells 'em anything that pops into his mind, and all the E.I.s instantly bow down and knock their heads in the dirt. What a brilliant guy this is!

William F. Buckley solved the liberal labeling problem on his Firing Line show one night when he called an honored guest "an idiot" and immediately added, "...I meant that in the Greek sense, of course."snip

Geee

Well I did vote for Jimmy Carter..so a case could be made.

Yeah, well I voted for the other guy. John Thomas (edited to correct) Anderson, maybe? I guess he disappeared after an unsuccessful 3rd party run. Not sure what that says about me, but I could be right there with you.

Geee

Yeah, well I voted for the other guy. John Thomas (edited to correct) Anderson, maybe? I guess he disappeared after an unsuccessful 3rd party run. Not sure what that says about me, but I could be right there with you.

Should have stuck with your original guess.....John Baynard Anderson. The original Republican ship jumper who ran as an Independent after losing the Republican primary to the Reagan/Bush (41) ticket. I only know this because it was the first presidential election for which I was eligible to vote in, and I came from a pretty politically active household.

I had actually campaigned for him for a short time, but when he started getting endorsements from the likes of Gore Vidal and Norman Lear I switched to the Reagan ticket.

Geee

Should have stuck with your original guess.....John Baynard Anderson. The original Republican ship jumper who ran as an Independent after losing the Republican primary to the Reagan/Bush (41) ticket. I only know this because it was the first presidential election for which I was eligible to vote in, and I came from a pretty politically active household.

I had actually campaigned for him for a short time, but when he started getting endorsements from the likes of Gore Vidal and Norman Lear I switched to the Reagan ticket.

Thanks - Thomas just didn't sound right.

Vidal and Lear? Ugh, worse than I thought.