Obama Disappointed With Lack of 'Cool' Phone in Oval Office

clearvision

clearvision
obama-disappointed-lack-cool-phone-oval-office
FOX News:

WASHINGTON -- Turns out President Obama would like a phone upgrade.

The president, in an unscripted moment with donors in Chicago, was talking about the need to innovate in technology.

"The Oval Office, I always thought I was going to have really cool phones and stuff," he said during a small fundraising event at a Chicago restaurant. "I'm like, c'mon guys, I'm the president of the United States. Where's the fancy buttons and stuff and the big screen comes up? It doesn't happen." :snip:

-------------
No Batphone for him....

Nickydog!

There's no big move toward democracy in Qatar. But you know part of the reason is that the per capita income of Qatar is $145,000 a year. That will dampen a lot of conflict." -- Obama

Obama sorely disappointed.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/04/15/obama-disappointed-lack-cool-phone-oval-office/#ixzz1JbmYZIRJ

clearvision

I'm assuming that per capita is for their citizens. I believe just over a 1/3 of the population are citizens. The rest are "contract" laborers. Throw in a few hundred oil rich billionaire family members and I suspect the income for the vast majority is nothing to write home about.