The Mendacity of Barack Obama

Geee

the_mendacity_of_barack_obama.html
American Thinker:

Over my 45+ years in the business community, both domestic and international, I have dealt with an overwhelming variety of people of all races and political philosophies. Men and women who were thoroughly honest and many who had no concept of honor and integrity. Among them were those who would do or say anything to achieve their ends and do so with a straight face and an air of self-confidence that would deceive the most gullible. It is only through painful experience that one is finally able to develop an antenna to quickly weed out those charlatans.

While I have always been wary of and have written about his dishonesty, after the speech the president delivered the 13th of April regarding the federal budget, one that was chock full of lies, deceit, and crass fear-mongering, it must be said that Barack Obama is the most dishonest, deceitful, and mendacious person in a position of power I have ever witnessed.

That performance was the culmination of four years of outright lies and narcissism that have been largely ignored by the media, including some in the conservative press and political class who are loath to call Mr. Obama what he is in the bluntest of terms: a liar and a fraud. That he relies on his skin color to intimidate, either outright or by insinuation, those who oppose his radical agenda only adds to his audacity. It is apparent that he has gotten away with his character flaws his entire life, aided and abetted by the sycophants around him, thus he is who he is and cannot change.snip

He doesn't answer his question of whether Obama is a compulsive liar or a sociopath. Or maybe it doesn't matter because the end is the same.

+301W-cast-goebbels.jpg

Obama can rightly take his place along with Goebbels as liar extraordinaire.

shoutNickydog

He doesn't answer his question of whether Obama is a compulsive liar or a sociopath. Or maybe it doesn't matter because the end is the same.

both?

I think they're pretty much the same thing.

I think they're pretty much the same thing.

And here I thought that back in the '90s we'd reached a new low with King Bubba. :blink:

SrWoodchuck

The mendacity of Dope & Change:

Dictionary-Search Results

men·dac·i·ty- noun /menˈdasitē/

1.Untruthfulness

- people publicly castigated for past mendacity

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Web definitions-

the tendency to be untruthful

wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

Deception, beguilement, deceit, bluff, mystification, and subterfuge are acts to propagate beliefs that are not true, or not the whole truth (as in half-truths or omission). Deception can involve dissimulation, propaganda, sleight of hand. It can employ distraction, camouflage or concealment. ...en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mendacity

The fact or condition of being untruthful; dishonesty; A lie, deceit or falsehood

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/mendacity

mendacious - given to lying; "a mendacious child"

mendacious - intentionally untrue; "a mendacious statement"

wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

mendacious - lying, untruthful or dishonest; false or untrue

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/mendacious

A falsehood; a lie

theland.antgear.com/use.html

an instance of lying, falsehood

quizlet.com/print/924506/