Thousands of dead on Ohio voter rolls, report shows

Geee

thousands-of-dead-on-ohio-voter-rolls-report-shows
Daily Caller:

COLUMBUS, Ohio — Ohio’s top elections official says it appears that thousands of voters considered “active” are anything but.

Secretary of State Jon Husted says a report has found nearly 18,500 dead people on the state’s voter rolls. Records of registered voters were cross-checked with a list of deceased Ohioans maintained by the state Health Department.

The secretary is asking county elections boards to purge those who are deceased from the statewide voter database.snip

clearvision

So is this a real problem, or just an artifact of registered voters dying and not being cleared yet? How many registered voters were dead and voted (ha) seems to be the question. If a bunch of people move out of state would they not still be on the registered voter list for awhile?

So is this a real problem, or just an artifact of registered voters dying and not being cleared yet? How many registered voters were dead and voted (ha) seems to be the question. If a bunch of people move out of state would they not still be on the registered voter list for awhile?

My younger sister left LA for GA, then TX over 15 years ago, but her name is still on the voter rolls at my precinct(which I point out to the registrars everytime I go vote). It took over 10 years for them to remove my older sister from the same roll after she got married and moved to FL.

SrWoodchuck

The dead represent the perfect Democratic constituency.

They can keep voting you into office without requiring a voice in the way things are done......and they don't require "pay-to-play" funding; unlike illegals & the retarded.

The dead also have the same level of intellectual capacity as President Zed.