Ann Coulter: If Chris Christie doesn't run for President, he's a total jerk

EveningStar

I saw that last night. Ann is waaaaaayyyyy off base calling Christie a jerk for not wanting to run. If he says he's not ready, he's being a lot more honest than Obambi was. I'll take Tim Pawlenty...

I like Coulter, but sometimes she screws the pooch when it comes from funny to simple bomb throwing.

SrWoodchuck

I saw that last night. Ann is waaaaaayyyyy off base calling Christie a jerk for not wanting to run. If he says he's not ready, he's being a lot more honest than Obambi was. I'll take Tim Pawlenty...

I like Coulter, but sometimes she screws the pooch when it comes from funny to simple bomb throwing.

shoutAce!

Ann Coulter's bestiality notwithstanding......I don't think Christie is the best fit for president based on his policies, which are not that conservative. He speaks plainly, which is to be admired.....and he seems willing to take on the public unions, but he's a wheeler-dealer too......a negotiator......and if he says,"I've got my hands full here in the Industrial Chemical State......believe him.

The old canard about drafting someone that doesn't want the job is like looking at Fred Thompson again. Great man, Fred, but he wasn't "all-in," and you'll get what you pay for.....by electing someone like that. We already have a part-time dictator/golf hack.

shoutSrWoodChuck

Good points. Fred was a nice guy but had no killer instinct. Someone needs to take it to Obama (Rush's recommendation).

shoutSrWoodChuck

Good points. Fred was a nice guy but had no killer instinct. Someone needs to take it to Obama (Rush's recommendation).

I'd take it to Obambi in any debate, anywhere, but I have no wish to be POTUS. Besides my medical limitations, I have no wish to be a glory hound, which is what the last few RATS to reside at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue have turned it into.

Absurd to call someone a jerk for not running for POTUS. It's the worst job in the world. So if Christie doesn't want to do it, but feels compelled to, who wins? The Martyr or the Politician?

EveningStar

shoutAceRimmer - Bomb throwing is what Ann does. I think it's silly, but her fans love it because they think she "makes liberals heads explode." :rolleyes:

shoutAceRimmer - Bomb throwing is what Ann does. I think it's silly, but her fans love it because they think she "makes liberals heads explode." :rolleyes:

Apparently, she's decided to expand her exploding of heads to conservatives, too.