Senator Boxer: Dangerously Ignorant on CO2

Geee

senator-boxer-dangerously-ignorant-on-co2
Pajamas Media:

I hardly know where to begin in describing how ignorant and vacuous Senator Barbara Boxer (D-CA) is on this issue. I know that sounds harsh, and it’s intended to be for so many, many reasons.

On March 30, Senator Boxer went on a tirade about how despicable the Republicans were for attaching an amendment to the Small Business Innovation Research Bill (SBIR). The amendment, sponsored by Senator Mitch McConnell (R-TN), would prevent the Environmental Protection Agency from regulating emissions of greenhouse gases to address climate change. The principal gas in question that the EPA wants to regulate (er, tax) is carbon dioxide.

Carbon DIOXIDE! Not carbon.

The first thing Senator Boxer said on the floor, immediately exposing her profound understanding of scientific knowledge:

There has been an amendment that was attached to this bill on the very first day that would stop the Environmental Protection Agency forever from enforcing the Clean Air Act as it relates to carbon pollution. … It is essentially a repeal of the Clean Air Act as it involves a particular pollutant, carbon, which has been found to be an endangerment to our people.

She is so very wrong, already. First, the amendment is not a repeal of the Clean Air Act. The Clean Air Act is supposed to regulate pollution — this amendment is intended to stop the EPA from regulating a harmless and beneficial trace gas, carbon dioxide. Without carbon dioxide in the air, all life on Earth would die. It is essential for all plant life. Likely the senator does not know she was exhaling copious amounts of it during her rant.snip

Senator Boxer: Dangerously Ignorant...

They could have stopped at that point in the headline... and no need to even write the article. This would have at least saved some electrons and reduced the resulting carbon or CO2 footprint.

Senator Boxer: Dangerously Ignorant...

They could have stopped at that point in the headline... and no need to even write the article. This would have at least saved some electrons and reduced the resulting carbon or CO2 footprint.

:lol: :lol: I was seriously thinking of shortening the headline to say that!!!

shoutGeee shoutAce shoutNCtexan

If new dictionaries only would follow our advice, they could become much shorter and save lots of paper.

Senator Boxer could just be a synonym for a lot of stuff. Delusional, ill prepared, conceited.

New Age Dictionary

Conceited: see any career Congressman

Dangerously Delusional: see Pelosi

Dangerously Ignorant: see Senator Boxer

Delusional: see Senator Boxer

Detached from Reality: see Obama

Divorced from Reality: see Obama

Emperor's New Clothes see Obama

Flim Flam Man: see Obama

Highly Conceited: see Senator Boxer

Horses Ass: see the AG

Ignorant and Dangerous: see Pelosi

Limp Wristed waving hand defiantly in air: USA: see Graham, Franks, Lieberman International: see QDaffy

Pompous: see Obama

Smarmy yet Weasly: see Reid

Sniveling yet Smarmy: see Schumer

Supremely Arrogant: see Obama

Vain: see any male career Congressmen with high maintenance hair

shoutPepper :lol: Have I told you lately that I miss you when your gone. You know if you gave up and became a liberal you could just protest and collect O dollars and you wouldn't have to work ;)

Hi, shoutGeee

Thank you.

My sweet Sister-in-law, Alpaca and Friend, I miss you too when we don't connect on the Porch or here on the open forum.

There's no way I could turn liberal. My parents made me sign a pledge at birth to remain sane. OK, it's just a footprint, but it is an oath just the same.