The Left is Goin' After Our Kids

Geee

the_left_is_goin_after_our_kid.html
American Thinker:

Brother and Sister patriots. As I write this article, my heart is full, almost tearful. I just watched a moving music video by Diamond Rio, "In God We Still Trust", which is being banned by radio stations around our great country. My heart is heavy because more and more God, patriotism and everything we hold dear are under vicious attack by the left.

Most insidiously, the left is going after the hearts and minds of our children. Fox News reported several schools are discouraging the reciting of the Pledge of Allegiance while teaching our kids America is the greatest source of evil in the world.

Allow me to define the left to Americans like my brother David who is not a political junkie. David is busy working hard, raising his family and only catches sound bites from the liberal mainstream media.

In a nutshell, the left is mostly spoiled brat former 1960s hippies. Their WWII generation parents sacrificed and gave them everything. Consequently, these ungrateful arrogant superior elitists think the world revolves around them. Everything is about making them feel good about themselves.

They claim ownership of compassion and tolerance. Thus, they pontificate about the evils of America; racist, sexist, homophobia and consumers of way too much of the world's resources. The Left believe the poor around the world have too little because we Americans have too much.snip