But That’s What Community Organizers Do

Geee

but-thats-why-community-organizers-do
Pajamas Media:

During the Republican convention of 2008, Rudy Giuliani rhetorically asked: what is a community organizer? I think we always knew the answer without even referencing the guidebook of Saul Alinsky.

President Obama need not worry about budget deficits in the manner of Gov. Scott Walker of Wisconsin. Unlike state officials, he can print money, and raise fees and taxes. The nation’s more affluent, unlike blue-state refugees seeking red-state low tax sanctuaries, cannot flee anywhere. That makes it easy for President Obama to weigh in on the Wisconsin unrest by suggesting an insolvent state government was more interested in destroying the public unions than meeting a $3 billion budget shortfall.

That characteristic eagerness to grandstand on extraneous issues, while ignoring federal crises, is characteristic of this administration. It will not make meaningful progress in addressing its own massive trillion-dollar debts, reexamine the looming disaster of ObamaCare, gear up to produce more gas and oil in the face of skyrocketing energy costs, or seriously explore ways to get unemployment down below 9%.

Yet in the last twenty-four months, we have learned that the president will indeed declare that: the governor of Wisconsin is using his state budget disaster largely to punish public servants; the police in Cambridge, Massachusetts, act “stupidly” and racially stereotype minorities (“typically”) as do most police departments; the state of Arizona harasses Hispanic children when they go out to eat ice cream, and thus Mexico’s efforts to sue the state should be joined by the U.S. government; much of our ills are due to “fat cat” bankers who junket to Las Vegas and the Super Bowl and cannot seem to grasp that at some point they have made enough money; the pro-democracy protestors in the streets of Tehran are not to be encouraged by our “meddling” (because of our past sins of involvement in Iran), but their counterparts in Cairo are to be encouraged by our meddling (despite our past sins of involvement in Egypt).snip

righteousmomma

THIS IS GOOD

A MUST READ

A LINK TO SEND OR POST TO FB OR ANY TEETERING QUASI LIBERAL FRIEND/RELATIVE.

(They will hate it! It is TRUTH! COMMON SENSE REALITY!)

Obama = Circus Economy.

Everyone under the "Big Tent"......grandiose gestures, directed by the "Ringmaster".......everyone "nose-to-tail" in his picayune parade of political, performing pageantry.

righteousmomma

It is also frustration to the core. I just hope we can get rid of this president next year.

ME TOO. But I share your "hope" concern when I read or watch the news anywhere away from our conservative sites.

Most frustrating thing in the world that some will not see and worse, refuse to "see". Political correctness is gonna kill us!