Palin is Running, and She’ll Get Creamed

EveningStar

The Constitution Club:

I don't know if she is really running, but if she is she will definitely lose big time. I don't say this with any satisfaction. I'm just a realist, as we all should be.

Dave the Sage

February 12, 2011

It does appear that former governor and GOP vice presidential candidate Sarah “you betcha” Palin will be throwing her beauty pageant sash into the presidential ring. She has added veteran Republican strategist Michael Glassner to serve as chief-of-staff for her political action committee, Sarah PAC, and steer her political operation. For the political insiders this is the strongest indication yet that Sarah Palin is seriously laying the groundwork for a serious bid for the white house. Unfortunately, she is probably the most disastrous of the current crop of possible GOP hopefuls and in my humble opinion would stand absolutely no chance in the general election. snip

So far we have been told every R candidate that has been proposed/hinted/suggested will lose. I'm not disagreeing that Palin would have a hard time, but the press/pundits right now say the same thing about them all.