Is Al Gore wrong on the environment? IPCC says global warming is NOT to blame for snow

Geee

is-al-gore-wrong-on-the-environment-global-warming-is-not-to-blame-for-snow
Daily Caller:

Al Gore took to his blog earlier this month to respond to Bill O’Reilly’s question: “Why has southern New York turned into the tundra?”

Gore happily typed away, blaming global warming for the snow and quoting Chicago Tribune columnist Clarence Page as his scientific authority.

“As it turns out, the scientific community has been addressing this particular question for some time now and they say that increased heavy snowfalls are completely consistent with what they have been predicting as a consequence of man-made global warming,” Gore wrote.

Unfortunately for Gore and others who have claimed that the snow this winter is a global warming byproduct, their own authorities have said climate change will result in less snow.

Both the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) have predicted warmer, less snowy winters.snip

shoutGeee! Thanks & God bless you!

First......AlGore is a space alien.

Second.......he could have been our Prez, years ago.....if evil 43 hadn't stolen the election.

I contemplate this & think about how different our country might be right now; if AlGore's level of ineptness had preceded "His O-liness."

Would he have been able to spend our great grandchildren's inheritance?

Could O'Bozo have been elected after 4 years of AlGore?

Would an invasion of blood-sucking AlGore's Space Alien brethren be gnawing on American's now? Wait.....I can answer that last one.....they're doing their best as I post this.

What is less than Zero, Zed, Zilch?

AlGore.....bloodsucking space alien; or O-Bamma.....mysterious, myopic, malevolant, mangling mulatto?

SrWoodchuckshout, you are such a dear sweet soul. I just love the way you express yourself. It speaks to my heart. ;)

AlGore.....bloodsucking space alien; or O-Bamma.....mysterious, myopic, malevolant, mangling mulatto?

Both, of course!

SrWoodchuckshout, you are such a dear sweet soul. I just love the way you express yourself. It speaks to my heart. ;)

Both, of course!

Thank you, Sweet LadyshoutChickadee! It pleases me if my verbage could give you a giggle!

shoutGeee! Thanks & God bless you!

First......AlGore is a space alien.

Second.......he could have been our Prez, years ago.....if evil 43 hadn't stolen the election.

I contemplate this & think about how different our country might be right now; if AlGore's level of ineptness had preceded "His O-liness."

Would he have been able to spend our great grandchildren's inheritance?

Could O'Bozo have been elected after 4 years of AlGore?

Would an invasion of blood-sucking AlGore's Space Alien brethren be gnawing on American's now? Wait.....I can answer that last one.....they're doing their best as I post this.

Well , God just bless you right back shoutSrWoodchuck. :)