Court bans man with low IQ from having sex

EveningStar

The Daily Telegraph:

Martin Beckford

February 4, 2011

A man with a low IQ has been banned from having sex by a High Court judge who admitted the case raised questions about “civil liberties and personal autonomy”. snip

The Daily Telegraph:

Martin Beckford

February 4, 2011

A man with a low IQ has been banned from having sex by a High Court judge who admitted the case raised questions about “civil liberties and personal autonomy”. snip

Hello Obambicare!

You can bet that there was something like this, and death panels, hidden in those 2000+ pages that Speaker Botox told us we had to pass to find out what was in it.

I just want to know how a guy with a 48 IQ is getting so much action. Maybe my standards are too high.

I feel like we're missing some details of the case in this article. But hey, it's just the constitution. As long as it's consenting, let Einstein have at it. We already have laws against the unwilling and various animal options.

The "If I don't take care of you, I'll have to take care of you" mentality of the government is pretty much the definition of insanity.

I missed that. Thanks for the redirect.

But then, it's in the UK this week. I can see it here next week.

Since it is a homosexual relationship, PC wouldn't allow us to interfere here in the States.

I missed that. Thanks for the redirect.

But then, it's in the UK this week. I can see it here next week.

Since it is a homosexual relationship, PC wouldn't allow us to interfere here in the States.

Interfere? Heck, they'd erect a statue for their struggle. Although I probably wouldn't want to see it ... and using the word erect could have had better options.

A man with a low IQ has been banned from having sex by a High Court judge who admitted the case raised questions about “civil liberties and personal autonomy”.

Personal autonomy? Unfortunately, someone with an IQ of 48 isn't really capable of autonomy, personal or otherwise.

But - I agree with Saltbag - we're missing something. Perhaps there is a concern about someone with an IQ of 48 being abused, or they're not private with their, um, actions, and creating an inappropriate environment for everyone else.