Ron Reagan: Palin has nothing in common with dad

EveningStar

AP:

Projection, Ron

February 4, 2011

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Sarah Palin is honoring one Reagan and offending another with the same speech. snip

:rolleyes:

Well, if the media is dead set on creating drama, I suppose this is a way to do it although not a very effective one.

I can think of five things off the top of my head that are similar:

1. They are both regular Americans.

2. They are both very good looking Americans.

3. They both love this country very much and understand it's strength comes from it's citizens not its government.

4. They both drive liberals crazy.

And fifth and not to be overlooked...

They both have challenging children.

:P

Edited by pollyannaish
Thought of a better word.

Ron Reagan is a back stabbing piece of sleaze who offends his father's memory and legacy every time he publicly opens his mouth.

Ron Reagan is a back stabbing piece of sleaze who offends his father's memory and legacy every time he publicly opens his mouth.

The other day, I heard a GREAT interview with him on Michael Medved's show and I came away with a bit of grudging respect for him. It was a good interview.

But then this. He might as well be John McCain he's so eager to please. <_<

I know President Reagan is looking down and wanting nothing more than to come back to Earth for a few minutes and knock some sense into that fairy.

I wonder if Michael and Ron have much of a relationship. Michael recently said that Ron was an embarrassment to his father while the latter was alive, and now an embarrassment to his mother (after Ron Jr.'s book came out recently.)

Patti Davis (Reagan) came to be a lot more understanding of her father in his later years. I have more respect for her than for Ron.

A summary of Ron Reagan's Resume:

A. Failed ballet dancer

B. Failed TV reporter

C. Failed TV talk show host

Relevant Experience:

Son of Ronald Wilson Reagan

I wonder if Michael and Ron have much of a relationship.

By that I assume you mean a close (friendly) relationship. Excellent question. I hope so...but

I wonder if Michael and Ron have much of a relationship.

By that I assume you mean a close (friendly) relationship. Excellent question. I hope so...but

Michael on Ron:

“Ron was an embarrassment to his father when he was alive and today he became an embarrassment to his mother.”