DEFCON Levels

ErnstBlofeld

DEFCON
Wikipedia:

I just checked the levels of our defenses and it has been moved to Defcon 1.A defense readiness condition (DEFCON) is an alert posture used by the United States armed forces. Wikipedia checks the alertness on a regular bases. DEFCON 1 means that our forces is at maximum readiness.

ATTENTION: I have received contact from several reliable sources that Air Force Bases in a 100 mile radius of Los Angeles are all on alert,right now.Edwards AFB is definitely on alert. They are all ready to be closed. This information was given at 3:10 PM PST.

So what does this mean? Egypt connection?

Doesn't make sense. Are we going to war with Egypt? Couldn't find anything on Google to confirm Ernst's postings.

Doesn't make sense. Are we going to war with Egypt? Couldn't find anything on Google to confirm Ernst's postings.

Not a blog post, Facebook comment, or even a tweet.

My information are from trusted personnel who inside Air Force Bases.I checked Edwards AFB and they were on alert. I received three calls from different Air Force Bases and they were the same.There maybe is not a word from them because of information blackouts when they are on alert status.

We are on alert because Egypt is a strategic interest of the United States. During the Yom Kippour War the United States was on alert.We are also in uncharted territory.

Ernst, give them a call:

Edwards Vital Information

Straight Talk Line:

(661) 277-23457

I got a recording dated Wednesday.The last time I checked today is Friday.They have not updated it.I still stand by my source inside Edwards AFB.

Post Script: Called my source at 5:50 PM PST on his cell phone inside the base to reconfirm what he told me.He said the same exact thing. He has said nothing has changed.

We are on alert because Egypt is a strategic interest of the United States. During the Yom Kippour War the United States was on alert.We are also in uncharted territory.

During the Yom Kippur War we never went past DefCon 3. DefCon 1 would be an extreme reaction to protests in a foreign country that has not directly threatened any U.S. facilities.

During the Yom Kippur War we never went past DefCon 3. DefCon 1 would be an extreme reaction to protests in a foreign country that has not directly threatened any U.S. facilities.

When the hardcore Stalinists tried to retake the Kremlin from Gorbachev in '92(?), we might have gone to Defcon 4, but the only known thing that took us even to Defcon 2 was the Cuban Missile Crisis.

Egypt might be a worrisome situation, but it's not something that ramps up the B-52s and the Tridents, IMO.

Just read @ BlackFive that the 800,000 acre Dugway Testing Ground in Dugway, Utah had been closed for several days prior to January 27th. The reason for the closure was the "disappearance" of one mililiter [a teaspoon] of VX nerve gas. Turns out, it had been mislabeled, but they were very concerned & issued a complete closure of the base.

VX nerve agent was the basis for the movie "Rage" with George C. Scott.

Evidently a little bit would go a very long way, and since the nearest population centers would be Las Vegas & Los Angeles; maybe that warranted the alert status.

shoutPepper!

I read that the missing VX was a syrup-like clear/brown, like the vanilla, agave-nectar that I use in "muddled" drinks & my morning cup'o "mud." It would certainly prove that too much coffee can aggravate your nervous system.

When the hardcore Stalinists tried to retake the Kremlin from Gorbachev in '92(?), we might have gone to Defcon 4, but the only known thing that took us even to Defcon 2 was the Cuban Missile Crisis.

Egypt might be a worrisome situation, but it's not something that ramps up the B-52s and the Tridents, IMO.

Its a general alert. Nothing has been raised.

AT 10:00 PM PST Edwards AFB two other bases cancelled the alert. I will be signaling the all clear. DEFCON has gone back to normal levels.

"AT 10:00 PM PST Edwards AFB two other bases cancelled the alert. I will be signaling the all clear. DEFCON has gone back to normal levels."

Thank goodness. I couldn't sleep all week.

"AT 10:00 PM PST Edwards AFB two other bases cancelled the alert. I will be signaling the all clear. DEFCON has gone back to normal levels."

Thank goodness. I couldn't sleep all week.

HA HA

I was waiting for the "Big One" to happen. I was getting prepared.