Stanley Ann Dunham and the Left's Exploitation of Women

Geee

stanley_ann_dunham_and_the_lef.html
American Thinker:

Obama's mother, the oddly named Stanley Ann, died of cancer about fifteen years ago. There's little known about Stanley Ann, aside from the details provided by Obama and his handlers. Of course, the truth about Obama's past is shrouded in secrecy.

But what can be pieced together about Obama's mom from the information at hand? For one, Stanley Ann was given her strange name by her strange father, Stanley Dunham, who desired a boy instead. Dunham was a volatile, hard-drinking man, who was expelled from high school for punching his principal. Mental illness may have run in the Dunham family; as a boy, Stanley discovered his mother dead of an apparent suicide.

We can make some inferences about Stanley Ann's childhood based on how her parents raised young Barry. Stanley Dunham designated the purported Communist, bisexual pedophile, Frank Marshall Davis, as Barry's mentor. Not only was Barry left alone with Davis, but Davis and Dunham would booze and tell dirty jokes in the boy's presence. Given the poor judgment Dunham exercised, he likely raised his daughter in the same reckless manner.

As for Stanley Ann's mom, Madelyn Dunham, she was the main breadwinner of the family; however, she, like most women of that generation, deferred to her husband. Thus, she allowed him to choose their daughter's peculiar name.snip

And the conjecture just keeps going on.... Will we ever know the truth?

I don't really care as long as he's ejected from 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue in November, 2012 by the American voters.

On an issue like this, I'm a bottom-line guy.

Sordid. But informative. I find the Frank Davis as father angle a tad unlikely.

I don't know, Al. With this guy, anything is possible.

righteousmomma

Sordid. But informative. I find the Frank Davis as father angle a tad unlikely.

I don't find it too strange IF the stories (circulated for years) are true that the very young Stanley Ann had sexual relations with Davis.

Have we ever known less about a modern day President?

No we haven't. Makes one think that Beck and his Soros theories are on the mark.