Celebrity Journalist: I Never Spoke to Hawaii Gov About Obama Birth Certificate

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel
celebrity-journalist-says-he-never-talked-hawaii-governor-obama-birth
Fox News:

A celebrity journalist now claims he misspoke when he said last week that Hawaii’s governor told him he was unable to find President Barack Obama’s original birth certificate after a search of state and hospital archives.

Mike Evans told FoxNews.com on Wednesday he was remorseful and embarrassed that he appeared to have given the impression that he had discussed the search for Obama’s birth certificate with Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie.

Evans, who says he has been a close friend of Abercrombie since the 1980s, appeared on Minnesota’s KQRS radio last week and said he’d been told by the governor himself that Obama’s birth certificate was nowhere to be found. Evans told KQRS on Jan. 20:

"Yesterday, talking to Neil's office, Neil says that he searched everywhere using his powers as governor ..... there is no Barack Obama birth certificate in Hawaii. Absolutely no proof at all that he was born in Hawaii."

But that’s no longer Evans’ story.

“Only this I can you tell you is 100 percent fact: that Neil never told me there was no birth certificate,” Evans told Fox News. “I never talked to him.”

Last week’s radio interview was part of Evans’ syndicated five-minute feature, “On the Road with Mike Evans,” which is broadcast on 34 stations across the country each morning.
________

Video:

So what's really going on here? Incredibly stupid on Evans' part if he's telling the truth this time.

Abercrombie admitted as much to the media before the mantra changed to "Atty Gen tells Gov he can't release info" ('nothing to see here, move on'.)

There is NO Hawaii birth certificate for Obama, and, for the first time, I am actually starting to think that there may be something to the story that he was born in Kenya during his mother's visit to her in-laws there; I mean why would his grandmother lie about being present for the delivery?

He hasn't released his birth certificate because the only one in existence is under lock and key - across the Atlantic ...

Abercrombie admitted as much to the media before the mantra changed to "Atty Gen tells Gov he can't release info" ('nothing to see here, move on'.)

There is NO Hawaii birth certificate for Obama, and, for the first time, I am actually starting to think that there may be something to the story that he was born in Kenya during his mother's visit to her in-laws there; I mean why would his grandmother lie about being present for the delivery?

He hasn't released his birth certificate because the only one in existence is under lock and key - across the Atlantic ...

I have to say that I've thought this whole thing was a huge load of bunk...but this has to be the WEIRDEST thing I've ever seen. If it's not real, they are doing a helluva job of keeping it in the news.

I'm sort of flabbergasted by this latest thing. I don't believe for one second the reporter made this all up. There was no reason for him to.

I have to say that I've thought this whole thing was a huge load of bunk...but this has to be the WEIRDEST thing I've ever seen. If it's not real, they are doing a helluva job of keeping it in the news.

I'm sort of flabbergasted by this latest thing. I don't believe for one second the reporter made this all up. There was no reason for him to.

It really is strange. I just keep thinking the whole issue is to keep us looking kooky while they steal our country.

He clearly said on the show that Abercrombie said.

I still think it isn't so much about the country but his real father...and that is the country issue.

oh never mind.

"Celebrity Journalist: I Never Spoke to Hawaii Gov About Obama Birth Certificate"

Shouldn' it be revised to current grammar standards?

Celebrity Journalist: I didn't talk to no Hawaii Gov About No Obama Birth Certificate

It really is strange. I just keep thinking the whole issue is to keep us looking kooky while they steal our country.

He clearly said on the show that Abercrombie said.

I still think it isn't so much about the country but his real father...and that is the country issue.

oh never mind.

I agree. He may very well not be named after his real father.