Michele Bachmann emerges as face of Tea Party as Sarah Palin's star wanes

EveningStar

The Daily Telegraph:

I wasn't aware that Palin's star was waning.

Toby Harnden

January 26, 2011

With Mrs Palin's political star apparently on the wane after a much-criticised response to the Arizona shootings, Mrs Bachmann appears ready and willing to step into the breach.

righteousmomma

The Daily Telegraph:

Toby Harnden

January 26, 2011

With Mrs Palin's political star apparently on the wane after a much-criticised response to the Arizona shootings, Mrs Bachmann appears ready and willing to step into the breach.

I also didn't realize Palin received "a much- criticized response to the Arizona shooting" for defending herself.

Still I do like Michelle B. and think she is a better stronger speaker on the policies and ideological issues.

righteousmomma

:D:o

"In his January 26 article "MSNBC's Sarah Palin Sickness," Hollywood Reporter's Paul Bond tackled the left-lurching network's obsession with the former Alaska governor.

"MSNBC’S dependence on Palin was best displayed with the recent shootings in Tucson that left six people dead and Arizona Rep. Gabrielle Giffords critically wounded. MSNBC was crucial in driving the narrative that the killer was egged on by violent political rhetoric, particularly from Palin. Even after it was learned that the shooter was an atheist, flag-burning, Bush-hating, 9/11 Truther who enjoyed joking about abortion (not exactly the portrait of a Palin supporter), MSNBC still did not let up on that story line," Bond noted.

All told in the year 2010 alone, Sarah Palin was the subject of 611 segments on the programs hosted by MSNBC's Chris Matthews, Keith Olbermann, Ed Schultz, and Rachel Maddow. Bond didn't take into account non-primetime MSNBC hosts like Joe Scarborough, Chris Jansing, or Tamron Hall. Adding in those numbers could easily push the total to near or above 1,000.

See screen capture below page break

"Now that Keith Olbermann has left MSNBC, perhaps cable news can begin weaning itself from its addiction to Sarah Palin," Bond quipped at the open of his article.

I doubt it, but perhaps next time this year Hollywood Reporter will have a similar story, only with House Tea Party Caucus founder Michele Bachmann as the object of MSNBC's seething obsession.

Read more: http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/ken-shepherd/2011/01/26/hollywood-reporter-all-diagnoses-msnbc-palin-derangement-syndrome#ixzz1CB4KzVGN

Any serious GOP potential candidate for POTUS will be crucified by the LSM. Bank on it that between now and November, 2012, any dirt they can dig up on him or her will be found, the rest invented(the Tuscon Massacre could be called a dry run), and they will use it.

Meanwhile, the RATS and Obambi will cheer ABCBSNBCNNMSNBC, the NY Slimes, Washington Post, etc, on.

The Daily Telegraph:

Toby Harnden

January 26, 2011

NEVER accept the premise.