Rachel Maddow, Piers Morgan Clash Over CNN’s Airing Of Michele Bachmann Response

EveningStar

Mediaite:

Mark Joyella

January 26, 2011

MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow ripped into rival network CNN’s decision to air the State of the Union response by Rep. Michele Bachmann Tuesday night, calling it an “inexplicable” decision. snip

CNN’s coverage was defended–forcefully–by the network’s newest star, Piers Morgan, who joined the Wolf Blitzer-helmed political panel that followed the speeches. Taking to Twitter, Morgan slammed his timeslot rival Maddow snip

Click on the link to watch the video of Rachel Dykow flipping out.

I'm beginning to have a little respect for Beckell and the other libs at FNC(though I was laughing my head off watching Brit Hume smack down Juan Williams one more time after the SOTU), at least their brains are still in their heads.

In reference to the looking into the wrong camera. TeaPartyExpress has the video and it proves she was looking into their camera that had the teleprompter. The other cameras were next to the TPEx camera which made her look like she was looking at the wrong camera. I think CNN was a pool feed.

TXEx

righteousmomma

I LOVE the way all the Networks parroted the same soundbites about the Repub split yada!

Frankly as a woMAN I was glad to see a little diversity on our side. Funny how diversity is only good though when its on "their" side. ;)

Poor Juan -- carrying O's water and his bucket is leaking.