Did Congressman Sanford Bishop (D-GA) Want Pigford Fraud Coverup?

Geee

did-congressman-sanford-bishop-d-ga-want-fraud-coverup
Big Government:

The hours of interviews I’ve done with the key people involved in the Pigford settlement are a treasure trove of information about what really happened in this multi-billion dollar debacle. Because of the holidays and then the tragic shooting in Tuscon, I wanted to hold off on releasing details about some of the major news that we’re been able to uncover — but at the risk of creating PiggieFatigue, here’s part one of a serious allegation that a U.S. Congressman knowingly was complicit in covering up fraud.

In this bombshell video clip, Georgia farmer Eddie Slaughter alleges that he told his congressman, Congressional Black Caucus member Sanford Bishop, about fraud in Pigford on multiple occasions and that Bishop responded that Slaughter should be quiet because “they’ll shut this thing down.”snip

Is this a part of the Stack O' Stuff that is Rep. Issa's responsibility? Or does this come under some other committee? I can see a scheduling jam for Hearing Rooms in the House of Representatives. Or at least I can dream of such a jam.

A Tweet from Darrell Issa

DarrellIssa Darrell Issa

Citizen-watchdog/Twitterverse alert...will be giving you the first look at another step towards full, citizen-led oversight engagement...