WHY OBAMA IS SCARY SKINNY

NCTexan

71299.jpgNational Enquirer:

The real reason behind PRESIDENT OBAMA's shocking weight loss - he's secretly battling stomach parasites, say sources.

The pencil-thin president caught the parasites on a trip last year to Hawaii, where he and his family also vacationed over Christmas, according to top political insiders.

"Barack has wanted to keep the stomach parasites under the radar," revealed a close source.

"There had been a public health warning about them in Hawaii when he caught them."

Concerned sources say extreme stress and a poor diet caused by his hectic schedule have contributed to the 6-foot-1 president's skeletal look.

"Michelle is fearful he's close to a physical collapse," revealed an insider.

"He appears to be wasting away. "

=========================================

Hey... I could have given that diagnosis a long time ago... not by looks but by his actions.

Why don't they just break out the traditional remedy?

08642654c.jpg

I don't believe anything the press puts out about our esteemed leader. Nothing is as it seems with this guy.

Edited to add: Is that hate speech, or even worse, VITRIOL?

I don't believe anything the press puts out about our esteemed leader. Nothing is as it seems with this guy.

Edited to add: Is that hate speech, or even worse, VITRIOL?

Is VITRIOL a code word for VIOLENCE? Paging Paul Krugman!!! Paging Paul Krugman!!!

Seriesly, I don't think our Dear and Beloved Leader has worms. He's hit reality, and it isn't the rainbows and candy he deluded himself into believing was waiting in the Oval Office. Carter was so confused he was talking about nuclear war with Amy by the time we threw him out.

Obambi probably has an ulcer, which, if his poll numbers keep tanking, will give him a medical excuse not to run next year. The funny part will be Biden and Her Heinousness squaring off for the RAT nomination.

Parasites need a host......and I'm not sure they can live off another parasite. [/vitriol]

shoutSrWoodchuck

"Snort" inhaling beer through the nose. Classy use of /vitriol off tag.

:lmfao: :lmfao:

My nominee for Post of the Week.

My guess is the reverse of what has happened to Kirsti Alley and Carrie Fisher. They STOPPED snorting cocaine and ballooned to a size that reflects their gluttonous lifestyle.

Just sayin'....

Parasites need a host......and I'm not sure they can live off another parasite. [/vitriol]

shoutSrWoodchuck

"Snort" inhaling beer through the nose. Classy use of /vitriol off tag.

:lmfao: :lmfao:

My nominee for Post of the Week.

shoutPepper! Thanks, you are too kind, sir!