Here is a video of Sarah Palin breathing and making that one face

pollyannaish

It may work in our favor after all is said and done. The loony left is exposed for what it really is.

But it won't because if this is based on facts, we wouldn't be here in the first place. THAT is what's driving me crazy. Truth has nothing to do with this. We are being asked to buy into the left's bizzaro psychosis. And if we don't we're labelled some kind of "hater."

I don't know how to put this any more clearly. I don't hate anyone on the left. I disagree with them, I get irritated with them, I am frustrated by their solutions...but its not personal! And I'm exasperated and tired of being blamed for a feeling and an activity I am not a part of.

I think Prager says it best:

Here

Governor Palin Sounded Like Another Illinois Politician From 1860/Open Thread

Instapundit and his readers note the similarities between what Governor Palin said and what a great Illinois politician said in 1860:

You charge that we stir up insurrections among your slaves. We deny it; and what is your proof? Harper’s Ferry! John Brown!! John Brown was no Republican; and you have failed to implicate a single Republican in his Harper’s Ferry enterprise. If any member of our party is guilty in that matter, you know it or you do not know it. If you do know it, you are inexcusable for not designating the man and proving the fact. If you do not know it, you are inexcusable for asserting it. . .

Reader Joe Pompeo writes: “Based upon the Lincoln quote it would appear that Sarah Palin, rather than acting ‘unpresidential’ in her response this week as her critics claim, was acting quite presidential after all. Even Lincoln-esque.” Does this mean that if we elect Sarah Palin President, New York, Massachusetts and California will secede?

Fox News will not show the interview that was taped prior to the shooting between Judge Pirro and Governor Palin.

source

It may work in our favor after all is said and done. The loony left is exposed for what it really is.

But it won't because if this is based on facts, we wouldn't be here in the first place. THAT is what's driving me crazy. Truth has nothing to do with this. We are being asked to buy into the left's bizzaro psychosis. And if we don't we're labelled some kind of "hater."

I don't know how to put this any more clearly. I don't hate anyone on the left. I disagree with them, I get irritated with them, I am frustrated by their solutions...but its not personal! And I'm exasperated and tired of being blamed for a feeling and an activity I am not a part of.

Here

Thanks for the download.

(A Thought Experiment)

Assume for a moment that the like of Paul Krugman are correct and Sarah Palin the Tea Party and the Right are responsible for these murders with their violent rhetoric. Given that many on the Right, Sarah Palin supporters, and the Tea parties are more than the average member of the population have firearms or at a minimum know how to use them, is it really such a good idea to antagonize them?

This presents the Left with a problem

1. Either they know they are lying for cheap short term political gain.

or

2. They are dumber than a small pile of rocks.....ie poke a tiger with a stick and all you do is get the tiger angry with you, and then he kills you.

So which is it? Liars or Stupid?

Here

Thanks for the download.

(A Thought Experiment)

Assume for a moment that the like of Paul Krugman are correct and Sarah Palin the Tea Party and the Right are responsible for these murders with their violent rhetoric. Given that many on the Right, Sarah Palin supporters, and the Tea parties are more than the average member of the population have firearms or at a minimum know how to use them, is it really such a good idea to antagonize them?

This presents the Left with a problem

1. Either they know they are lying for cheap short term political gain.

or

2. They are dumber than a small pile of rocks.....ie poke a tiger with a stick and all you do is get the tiger angry with you, and then he kills you.

So which is it? Liars or Stupid?

To me, the obvious answer is that they are lying for short term political gain. But is your question rhetorical?

My question would be, if they are lying for short term political gain...when does our side quit waiting it out? I tend to be sympathetic to the President Bush approach of just "rising above" to a point...but I also think that his reluctance to strike back at huge mischaracterizations made our job AFTER him much more difficult. So the question is—from experience, which approach achieves the best results?

Tinfoil hat time!!!

It would appear, IMHO, that Loughlin was a Manchurian candidate, programmed to go on a shooting rampage when the RATS felt the time was right. The fact that they and the LSM were ready with pre-written statements blasting Rush, Palin, FNC and the right in general within seconds of the shooting seems a bit more interesting than his being a whackjob with a Glock and a pair of 30 round clips(I don't know about AZ, but here in LA, it takes at least half an hour to process a background check), therefore, who's a psycho going to rant to for the 30 minutes it takes for them to figure out he's a loon? The mannequins?

The only problem for the RATS is that they miscalculated, badly. Giffords survived, their whacko survived, and their propaganda machine meant to disarm the GOP backfired in their faces.

I will be naive and ask 'are we just waiting for the din to die down before reacting'? The new media is doing a number on the left and the MSM seem to be backing off a bit.

I will be naive and ask 'are we just waiting for the din to die down before reacting'? The new media is doing a number on the left and the MSM seem to be backing off a bit.

That is definitely true.