Wisconsin Republicans move to restore electoral integrity

Geee

wisconsin_republicans_move_to.html
American Thinker:

In the course of a normal day most of us are required to show a photo I.D. for simple and trivial matters like writing a check at the local Walmart. Many companies require their employees to show their photo I.D. to enter the workplace and move throughout the facility. There is nothing sinister or restrictive going on, these are just routine precautions and normal business practices.

In the state of Wisconsin numerous attempts to pass legislation requiring voters to present a valid photo I.D. have been thwarted by obstructionist Democrats who until this year have controlled the legislature and the governorship of the Dairy State. Voter fraud had been tolerated by ruling Democrats under the irrational guise of protecting the minority community from being disenfranchised. The fact that questions of voter eligibility and possible fraud occurred in solidly democratic districts was of course purely coincidental.

With the swearing in of the new Republican controlled legislature and new Governor Scott Walker, a new day has dawned in Wisconsin.snip

Good. This should help keep Wisconsin in the Republican camp.

Most state wide elected were often stolen by the rampant voter fraud in Madison. Often times students would proudly admit on TV how many times they voted over the course of the day.