Ex-chair of US civil rights group indicted in Ohio

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel
?rss_id=Boston.com+--+Latest+news
boston.com:

DAYTON, Ohio—The former national chairman of a civil rights organization has been indicted in Ohio on 51 charges including grand theft, forgery and tampering with government records.

Montgomery County prosecutor's spokesman Greg Flannagan says the Rev. Raleigh Trammell (trah-MEHL') was indicted Wednesday by a grand jury in Dayton, where he also headed a local chapter of the Southern Christian Leadership Conference.

Flannagan says the crimes occurred from 2005 to 2010 and involve the local chapter's meal delivery program. A warrant has been issued for Trammell's arrest.

Trammell lost his leadership positions at the local and national levels last year after a dispute between factions of the group.

Telephone numbers for Trammell and the Dayton chapter can't be found. A message left at the national SCLC office in Atlanta hasn't been returned.
________

He should have moved to Chicago. He could've had a lucrative political career there...

I don't see a political affiliation. Let me guess.

Could it be a (D)? I know, stupid question, because if it were an ( R), he'd already be tied to Jared Loughner by the LSM by now. :rolleyes: