Saudi Arabia names 47 most-wanted terrorists

Rokke

saudi_arabia_names_4.php
The Long War Journal:

Saudi Arabia's interior ministry has issued a new list of 47 most-wanted Saudi terrorists linked to al Qaeda. All of the 47 most-wanted leaders and fighters belonging to al Qaeda are outside of the Saudi kingdom.

Mansour al Turki, the spokesman for the Ministry of Interior, announced the names of most-wanted Saudis at a press conference in Riyadh on Jan. 9. A list was sent to Interpol last week.

Turki said the Saudis are "extremely dangerous," according to The Saudi Gazette, which also published the photos of the 47 wanted terrorists.

"They have had training in the use of arms, and some of them have had leadership roles in al Qaeda," Turki said.

According to Turki, none of the 47 al Qaeda operatives are in the Kingdom. Twenty-seven of them are thought to be in Pakistan and Afghanistan, 16 are thought to be in Yemen, and four more are believed to be in Iraq.snip

Read more: http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2011/01/saudi_arabia_names_4.php#ixzz1AhJZwEiw

Saudi-wanted-02042008-2.jpg

The accompanying picture is actually from last year. But who cares? Notice a trend in Saudi terrorist identification? Those pictures sure are helpful........

I suppose if you're used to looking at faces like that they become more individualistic. :blink:

Edited to add: But their names are even worse. At least to me they all seem a lot alike.

I suppose if you're used to looking at faces like that they become more individualistic. :blink:

Edited to add: But their names are even worse. At least to me they all seem a lot alike.

Same tablecloth on their heads.