The unseemly rush to blame Sarah Palin, the Tea Party and Republicans for murder in Arizona

WestVirginiaRebel

shout NCTexan - that's not Photoshopped?

Sanguine! That was a pic from my TV this morning.

No Photoshop... but I don't think that the hair is natural.

Well, at least that's some comfort. I mean what if he'd been born that way? Wow! :P

Well, at least that's some comfort. I mean what if he'd been born that way? Wow! :P

:lmfao: Sanguine!

Even so, I still feel sorry for his mom.

But maybe she's one of those Walmart ladies and thinks he looks great.

The stark resemblance of the Shooter and the Observer on "Fringe" is another strange aspect of this story. :blink:

ht_loughner_mug_110110_main.jpgcerveris.jpg

He sure doesn't look like that nice boy with dark hair the media was showing us before.

The stark resemblance of the Shooter and the Observer on "Fringe" is another strange aspect of this story. :blink:

ht_loughner_mug_110110_main.jpgcerveris.jpg

He sure doesn't look like that nice boy with dark hair the media was showing us before.

Interestingly, it appears that he has shaved his eyebrows as well as his head.... a notable attribute of the Fringe Observer.

Here he is "with" eyebrows. MORE THAN STRANGE.

jared-loughner.jpg?w=308&h=369

You know this has been a great tragedy, but it is not the only news story. The news stations are acting like there is no other news. Sure it should be covered, but only if there is NEWS!!! I had a hard time finding stories to post this morning. It seemed like there were 50 people writing the same article!

You know this has been a great tragedy, but it is not the only news story. The news stations are acting like there is no other news. Sure it should be covered, but only if there is NEWS!!! I had a hard time finding stories to post this morning. It seemed like there were 50 people writing the same article!

I can't remember, was there this kind of heavy coverage when Congressman Ryan was killed at Jonestown?

(And frankly, that was a more complicated story than this one. This one is—at least from what I can tell—pretty straight forward. Mentally ill man takes out after famous person.)

I can't remember, was there this kind of heavy coverage when Congressman Ryan was killed at Jonestown?

(And frankly, that was a more complicated story than this one. This one is—at least from what I can tell—pretty straight forward. Mentally ill man takes out after famous person.)

I was only 9 or 10 when Jim Jones decided Congressman Ryan and his own cult followers were as sick of life as he was and were either forced to drink the Kool-Aid or gunned down. The only other political moment I remember younger than that was the night Nixon resigned.

I don't even remember the day Saigon fell, but judging from the way the LSM, and even to a point, FNC, is treating this, you'd swear this was just as serious as what happened in southeast Asia 35 years ago. John Lennon getting gunned down by a loon got more press than the attempt on Reagan because once it became clear that Ronaldus Magnus would survive, the LSM lost all interest in the story because it didn't fit their agenda.

I think the LSM will start backing off the story now that the RATS attempts to blame this on FNC, Rush, Hannity, and the Tea Party are starting to blow up in their faces.

Kanjorski ponders 'nuts,' bolts from blue

"That [Rick] Scott [now governor of Florida] down there that's running for governor of Florida," Mr. Kanjorski said. "Instead of running for governor of Florida, they ought to have him and shoot him. Put him against the wall and shoot him. He stole billions of dollars from the United States government and he's running for governor of Florida. He's a millionaire and a billionaire. He's no hero. He's a damn crook. It's just we don't prosecute big crooks."

Read more: http://thetimes-tribune.com/opinion/editorials-columns/roderick-random/kanjorski-ponders-nuts-bolts-from-blue-1.1052739

160px-Rep._Paul_Kanjorski.jpg

Paul E. Kanjorski (born April 2, 1937) is the former U.S. Representative for Pennsylvania's 11th congressional district, serving from 1985 until 2011. He is a member of the Democratic Party.

Another Democrat remaining calm and in control and above the vitriol

I was only 9 or 10 when Jim Jones decided Congressman Ryan and his own cult followers were as sick of life as he was and were either forced to drink the Kool-Aid or gunned down. The only other political moment I remember younger than that was the night Nixon resigned.

I don't even remember the day Saigon fell, but judging from the way the LSM, and even to a point, FNC, is treating this, you'd swear this was just as serious as what happened in southeast Asia 35 years ago. John Lennon getting gunned down by a loon got more press than the attempt on Reagan because once it became clear that Ronaldus Magnus would survive, the LSM lost all interest in the story because it didn't fit their agenda.

I think the LSM will start backing off the story now that the RATS attempts to blame this on FNC, Rush, Hannity, and the Tea Party are starting to blow up in their faces.

That's kind of where I'm at. It just seems that we've lost all sense of proportion...or that every little event is not politicized to the point that it has nothing to do with what really happened.

The crap they are throwing helps keep us on our toes. You should read the stuff they are saying on Twitter. Almost feel sorry for them and their corrupt thinking. Nah.

The crap they are throwing helps keep us on our toes. You should read the stuff they are saying on Twitter. Almost feel sorry for them and their corrupt thinking. Nah.

The #blamePalin stuff is hysterical. I wanted to add menopause to it but couldn't remember how to twitter.

blame palin! :lol:

The #blamePalin stuff is hysterical. I wanted to add menopause to it but couldn't remember how to twitter.

blame palin! :lol:

I wouldn't swear to it, but I think menopause was mentioned. Along with so many other things. :)

Forget blaming Palin and Glocks... the press has found the real culprit...

After that, Osler's dad sometimes would see Mrs. Loughner at the local supermarket, though they didn't chat much. He recalled that every time he saw her she had at least one 30-pack of beer in her cart.

"He always said, 'Hi, Mrs. Osler. How are you today?' When he left he made a point of coming over and saying, 'Thank you for having me over,'" said Roxanne Osler, noting that was not typical for Zach's friends.

Crap... Avoid Boy Scouts at all costs.

What is up with this kind of coverage?

"More warning signs on day of Tucson shooting"